• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing the right thing is not on the table here. It’s a partisan hack job on both sides. And it’s sad

I disagree the president did everything the Dems accuse him of, and should be held accountable....if during the trial they get Mulvaney or Bolton on the stand and they confirm Trump did in fact use the military aid to get the Ukraine to go after Biden would you support Trumps removal?

I disagree the president did everything the Dems accuse him of, and should be held accountable....if during the trial they get Mulvaney or Bolton on the stand and they confirm Trump did in fact use the military aid to get the Ukraine to go after Biden would you support Trumps removal?
No. Because I’m not opposed of the investigation of corruption. No matter who it is.. plus the military aid came so there is no argument there

Nope.... in fact I wish we held back more aid until we could verify no more corruption in the country's we give my hard earned tax dollars too. It's an opinion not fact that it was done to hack an election. It was about corruption

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Regardless, I’m glad I watched this..because it is historical.. my 2 year old son is sitting in the recliner with me and I will one day tell him about this povitol point in history..and how this household was on the right side of it
Not often this happens but here goes..... agreed, a 2nd time with jimmy

Nope.... in fact I wish we held back more aid until we could verify no more corruption in the country's we give my hard earned tax dollars too. It's an opinion not fact that it was done to hack an election. It was about corruption

Honestly the main reason I can’t support this is because this is not the first second third or fourth avenue sought by the Dems to remove 45 from office. It’s something new every week and the people are sick of it. It’s a damn circus at this point and I won’t be a part of it

Honestly the main reason I can’t support this is because this is not the first second third or fourth avenue sought by the Dems to remove 45 from office. It’s something new every week and the people are sick of it. It’s a damn circus at this point and I won’t be a part of it
Dude just went for the trifecta

Agreed 3.0

Preach

That's all I gotta say

Several things...first the Trump admin had given aid money to Ukraine 50 times in the first 3 yrs of his administration, most of that was when the previous corrupt president of Ukraine was in office....guess how many times that aid was held up to verify there was no corruption.....if you guessed anything other than ZERO you are wrong.....that's right not one time did Trump admin hold back a single penny of aid to a known corrupt president of Ukraine. This makes the entire argument that this is about corruption utter BS......there is not other rational way to look at it, the corruption excuse was only used AFTER Biden declared for president.

Second the aid was only released AFTER the WH found out about the WB complaint.....like the very next day.....so that's a crazy coincidence huh.....

Trump asking a foreign government to investigate his political rival in return for access and aid is bribery, extortion, etc pick whatever word you feel the most comfortable with....there is no world where what Trump did should be excepted as ok or just doing business. The GOP has the chance here to get rid of a horrible president before its too late and he destroys the GOP once and for all.

Last edited:
Several things...first the Trump admin had given aid money to Ukraine 50 times in the first 3 yrs of his administration, most of that was when the previous corrupt president of Ukraine was in office....guess how many times that aid was held up to verify there was no corruption.....if you guessed anything other than ZERO you are wrong.....that's right not one time did Trump admin hold back a single penny of aid to a known corrupt president of Ukraine. This makes the entire argument that this is about corruption utter BS......there is not other rational way to look at it, the corruption excuse was only used AFTER Biden declared for president.

Second the aid was only release AFTER the WH found out about the WB complaint.....like the very next day.....so that's a crazy coincidence huh.....

Trump asking a foreign government to investigate his political rival in return for access and aid is bribery, extortion, etc pick whatever word you feel the most comfortable with....there is no world where what Trump did should be excepted as ok or just doing business. The GOP has the chance here to get rid of a horrible president before its too late and he destroys the GOP once and for all.
Trump will survive but I don't think the GOP will. Bill Clinton was a far better president and his legacy is impeachment. Trump will be haunting this party for the next fifty years or more.

Do any Trump lovers approve of his words about John Dingell? This man is the most despicable human ever to be president. He obviously has small hands and is angry about it.

Second the aid was only release AFTER the WH found out about the WB complaint.....like the very next day.....so that's a crazy coincidence huh.....

Simple question. Why aren't the words "bribery or extortion" in the 2 articles of impeachment?

New Gallup poll shows Trump approval rate rising and support for impeachment continues to fall.

Either the Democrats in office are indeed stupid or it’s a punt to gain down the road.
Sometimes it's important to do things whether they are popular or not. Do the right thing, not the popular thing.

I think quid pro quo covers these both

I think if Mulvaney, Bolton, Rudy etc were ever to be questioned under oath you would see a lot of things come out that would make it really hard for the Rep in the senate to ignore and give Trump a pass, then again they probably would not vote to convict him of murder if he murdered someone live on TV in the Oval Office..

Judge Nap from Fox News says it best.....

"In Mr. Trump's case, we have undisputed evidence that he abused his power by inviting a foreign government to interfere in the 2020 presidential election and then compounded this by directing subordinates to refrain from giving congressionally commanded evidence of his behavior,"

I dint agree with all of his policies but Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter are true examples how presidents and first ladys should act. And everybody knows Trumps more corrupt than a car salesman kinda reminds me of one haha talks like a fifth grader and dosent know his head from a hole. I will say this though he may act stupid but its all part of his game to appeal to his base. But anyway it would be nice to see Bolton or Mulvaney take the stand or more damning evidence like a audio recording with more context than the one dems are using. One thing i wana know is why biden why now what would any of it have to do with 2016 election meddling????? It sounds more personal like he was trying to push conspiracy theories to control the narrative like always distract then act. The more the puplic is clueless the better mans smart really.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back