• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really cant stand when people post or share stupid crap on FB. One of my friends on FB shared this. What sense does it make to compare Obama's first year ( which was in the midst of a huge recession which occurred while Bush was president) to Trump's 3rd year in office ?View attachment 28474
Too many lies.
I really cant stand when people post or share stupid crap on FB. One of my friends on FB shared this. What sense does it make to compare Obama's first year ( which was in the midst of a huge recession which occurred while Bush was president) to Trump's 3rd year in office ?View attachment 28474
Maybe when Obama took office.

It’s like a bad broadway play. Everyone is hunting for sound bytes. Republicans included. But the Dems...how pathetic lol53034D31-2002-4F88-AA35-1B6751A6DC9B.jpeg

New Gallup poll shows Trump approval rate rising and support for impeachment continues to fall.

Either the Democrats in office are indeed stupid or it’s a punt to gain down the road.
There’s something else at play here. I just haven’t figured it out yet. They knew this thing wouldn’t get past the senate

3 defectors for article 2. That’s really insane. Seems small but this screams “sham” at this point. May god have mercy on them
Seems GOP as united as ever. Can't for the life of me figure out why Dems did this now, he will not be removed and by end of January this will be old news.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Damn 2 Democrat “Nay” votes?..that speaks volumes

Not really, it was estimated there would be anywhere from 6-10 Dems possibly vote no, so if anything this shows that even the Dems in Trump territory mostly voted to impeach knowing that it probably meant they would lose reelection....that is something that really speaks volume.....

Seems GOP as united as ever. Can't for the life of me figure out why Dems did this now, he will not be removed and by end of January this will be old news.

There’s something else at play here. The only thing I can put together is that they are trying to break his support for 2020. They want a cloud of conspiracy surrounding him. They’ve been trying to delegitimize his presidency since he was elected so there’s no reason to think it will work now. Should be a lot of fun when this goes to the senate though. Can’t wait

There’s something else at play here. The only thing I can put together is that they are trying to break his support for 2020. They want a cloud of conspiracy surrounding him. They’ve been trying to delegitimize his presidency since he was elected so there’s no reason to think it will work now. Should be a lot of fun when this goes to the senate though. Can’t wait
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back