• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its obvious that the economy trumps everything. Trump could kill someone and people wouldnt care as long as the economy is in good shape.
Economy always, always wins. As in, that’s always going to be front and center in the average American’s mind. But more importantly, coal miners, manufacturing, agriculture, etc., (groups of people who ironically democrats USED to cater to) felt forgotten before Trump. To them, caring about trans people using which bathrooms and “microaggressions” is irrelevant when you’re trying to figure out how to feed the family and pay bills when your field is slowly dying. To an extent, I can feel how one may put the social injustices Democrats like to talk about on the back burner when you’re struggling financially (though social issues *can be* the cause of financial struggles, but that’s a different discussion). They (“Rust Belt”, “Middle America”) were the key to Trump’s victory in 2016. We’ll see how they vote in 2020.

It was so interesting watching Comey on Chris Wallace yesterday. I could not imagine how he was going to spin the Horrowitz report. Chris is no Trump lover but he was not letting Comey off the hook. Playing clips back to back of Comey lying and then what Horrowitz said. It was amazing and frankly disturbing. I guess he has no other choice than to just ignore it at this point. He is a master at his craft. Also amazing to watch Schiff...Hold onnnn to your lug nuts America..there's fixin to be an overhaul... Nothing is going to stop the truth and there will be indictments. An amazing show...

It was so interesting watching Comey on Chris Wallace yesterday. I could not imagine how he was going to spin the Horrowitz report. Chris is no Trump lover but he was not letting Comey off the hook. Playing clips back to back of Comey lying and then what Horrowitz said. It was amazing and frankly disturbing. I guess he has no other choice than to just ignore it at this point. He is a master at his craft. Also amazing to watch Schiff...Hold onnnn to your lug nuts America..there's fixin to be an overhaul... Nothing is going to stop the truth and there will be indictments. An amazing show...
It took me a full three years to understand what's really going on... at first I couldn't rationalize how all this would go down but it is going exactly as we were told it would.

Last edited:
It took me a full three years to understand what's really going on... at first I couldn't rationalize how all this would go down but it is going exactly as we were told it would.
It's amazing isn't it. Exhausting too actually but the corrupt must be exposed for this country to move forward...the corruption even before Trump. The movie about all this one day is going to be a blockbuster!

I heard that the major fake news networks have not given any coverage to the FISA judge blasting the FBI (which is why they are considered fake). It's unheard of for those judges to come out of hiding. The FISA court thing is very scary but people don't understand it including myself until lately. It's the only court where you have zero defense for yourself. If they decide to spy etc...then that's it. In fact you don't even have to know, they never have to have to tell you that they went through your whole personal life. The big deal on this is, they were fed wrong information to begin with to obtain the warrants. Now this one judge is mad. We have been talking about this for years. None of these judges ask more questions about the info being fed to them like who paid for the dossier and is it real.? This is how the Russia collusion thing was born. Interesting times and disgusting that Comey and McCabe are blaming the lower FBI level now. No bounds for these people. They will fight to the very end but it will not save them. The show has just begun. The illegal spying started BEFORE Trump so pop the corn.

I heard that the major fake news networks have not given any coverage to the FISA judge blasting the FBI (which is why they are considered fake). It's unheard of for those judges to come out of hiding. The FISA court thing is very scary but people don't understand it including myself until lately. It's the only court where you have zero defense for yourself. If they decide to spy etc...then that's it. In fact you don't even have to know, they never have to have to tell you that they went through your whole personal life. The big deal on this is, they were fed wrong information to begin with to obtain the warrants. Now this one judge is mad. We have been talking about this for years. None of these judges ask more questions about the info being fed to them like who paid for the dossier and is it real.? This is how the Russia collusion thing was born. Interesting times and disgusting that Comey and McCabe are blaming the lower FBI level now. No bounds for these people. They will fight to the very end but it will not save them. The show has just begun. The illegal spying started BEFORE Trump so pop the corn.

So what? Who cares. In the end we found out that russia did in fact interfere and hack the DNC. It resulted in the indictments of 12 Russians. It failed to prove conspiracy between trump and russia but the investigation found out who meddled in the election. The ends justified the means.

Isnt this the new Republican mantra. The ends justify the means so it's ok to lie on a FISA request.

This is the new bed you and all the Republicans supporting what trump has done are making.

You crying foul over the FISA stuff are crocodile tears to me. I dont care to hear it because its hypocritical BS.

Calling something fake because you disagree with it isn't a good way to go about getting your information. If you say you don't think you're into conspiracies and such you're starting down the road by denying and not looking at every angle, even if it means putting those you trust in power into question. Question everything. If it's something you like, question it. If it isn't question it. Do real research, not a google search from your favorite source. It's like accepting a clown map of snow as truth. It alters your thinking.

Calling something fake because you disagree with it isn't a good way to go about getting your information. If you say you don't think you're into conspiracies and such you're starting down the road by denying and not looking at every angle, even if it means putting those you trust in power into question. Question everything. If it's something you like, question it. If it isn't question it. Do real research, not a google search from your favorite source. It's like accepting a clown map of snow as truth. It alters your thinking.

The rise in support of OANN is quite frankly scary. A straight misinformation news agency who has reported truly fake news stories is gaining viewership from trumps supporters.

The rise in support of OANN is quite frankly scary. A straight misinformation news agency who has reported truly fake news stories is gaining viewership from trumps supporters.
Yeah sites like such that prey on emotion and beliefs are something that I fear is going to become more and more mainstream in the future. It's downright propaganda. Most media is, but not to that degree. All you can really do is inform people it's fake before the get to it and accept it as reality.

So what? Who cares. In the end we found out that russia did in fact interfere and hack the DNC. It resulted in the indictments of 12 Russians. It failed to prove conspiracy between trump and russia but the investigation found out who meddled in the election. The ends justified the means.

Isnt this the new Republican mantra. The ends justify the means so it's ok to lie on a FISA request.

This is the new bed you and all the Republicans supporting what trump has done are making.

You crying foul over the FISA stuff are crocodile tears to me. I dont care to hear it because its hypocritical BS.

Maybe my logic is off but if the FBI lied to get warrants, it isn’t far fetched to think they may have lied in other places.

Regardless, if this FISA lying is true, it’s a chicken/Egg scenario where our corrupt government enabled Trump.

I really cant stand when people post or share stupid crap on FB. One of my friends on FB shared this. What sense does it make to compare Obama's first year ( which was in the midst of a huge recession which occurred while Bush was president) to Trump's 3rd year in office ?20191218_111235.png

What's OANN?

One America New Network. Do not buy what they are selling. Look them up on wikipedia and look at the false stories they have written. Unfortunately people are believing their crap and its straight up misinformation propaganda.

In some ways the internet is destroying society IMO.

One America New Network. Do not buy what they are selling. Look them up on wikipedia and look at the false stories they have written. Unfortunately people are believing their crap and its straight up misinformation propaganda.

In some ways the internet is destroying society IMO.
Ohhh i gotcha. I have seen that before. Didn't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back