• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not real and a fake pawn. We all know it so what's with the hysteria...People get so upset about these things all the while Trump is doing something great that people are not paying attention to. He's been doing this this entire time. I would think at some point people would quit letting him get to them. It is not a conspiracy theory about how all of this take down happened and how all of this nightmare started. The nightmare this country is in. It's the important story here not this day to day Trump behavior stuff. It is and will be so much more concerning than Trump being mean. People will be hearing about Admiral Rogers more in the future...It's real. Horrowitz report just the tip of the iceberg. They thought they could get away with it...crimes, spying, blackmail, threats and control of who shall be president and other narrative controls. It's amazing watching this all unfold. The truth is ugly for this country...
Pawn or not she's still a human being. I don't like her either but at least I'm not sitting here saying she has anger issues. That's all I'm trying to say, not bringing up entire other subjects that aren't even related.
Yeah he's serving alright....serving up some up some swamp draining and exposing the corrupt machine. It's happening. Who cares if he was a democrat. It is what he is doing not what party he's with. If he had happened to run as a democrat, I would have voted for him still...although that would have been real interesting knowing all that is really going on...hmmmm
He's drinking the swamp juice behind your back and vomiting it out every time he does something. He isn't draining the swamp, just re-routing it to the white house. He really chose a bad cabinet if he had to fire half or so of them early on. And with the impeachment hearings going on, blame it on the left again when trump and his administration have evidence he obstructed due process. It's not all about the Ukraine part, which is all partisan, it's the obstruction part that you can't defend. It's no different than smearing someone else's fingerprints on a murder weapon.

This post is soaked in irony. Someone with 20 yrs of military service (BTW.. thank you for serving) is exalting and praising a man who dodged military service himself and has called out and insulted military heroes who spent years being tortured in concentration camps while DT got his rich daddy to pay off a doctor to write a fake diagnosis of bone spurs to get the real pansy in the room out of serving his country. The rich elite have always bought and conned their way through life and DT is probably the best fake American we've ever seen.

Please dont play that draft dodging card with me. I can assure you it doesnt work

Yeah he's serving alright....serving up some up some swamp draining and exposing the corrupt machine. It's happening. Who cares if he was a democrat. It is what he is doing not what party he's with. If he had happened to run as a democrat, I would have voted for him still...although that would have been real interesting knowing all that is really going on...hmmmm

Yep. Self serving. Ukraine is a prime example, just like the Trump Hotel and Golf Course in Ireland that US government personnel have been told to use.

Yep. Self serving. Ukraine is a prime example, just like the Trump Hotel and Golf Course in Ireland that US government personnel have been told to use.

They are all self serving. This shouldnt be news to you. Enjoy the ride were on and filter out the noise

RE: Horrowitz part of the show-

Reps: Did the FBI know the Dossier was bogus before the Mueller investigation started?

Horrowitz: Yes

Reps: Did the entire investigation hinge upon the Dossier?

Horrowitz: Yes they couldn't get a FISA warrant without it.

Reps: Did the top brass know?

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Hate Trump or not...The bigger picture is not about him..he's just helping people have the guts to fight mafia behavior.

RE: Horrowitz part of the show-

Reps: Did the FBI know the Dossier was bogus before the Mueller investigation started?

Reps: Did the entire investigation hinge upon the Dossier?

Horrowitz: Yes they couldn't get a FISA warrant without it.

Reps: Did the top brass know?

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Hate Trump or not...The bigger picture is not about him..he's just helping people have the guts to fight mafia behavior.
Might I ask the source?

Pawn or not she's still a human being. I don't like her either but at least I'm not sitting here saying she has anger issues. That's all I'm trying to say, not bringing up entire other subjects that aren't even related.

He's drinking the swamp juice behind your back and vomiting it out every time he does something. He isn't draining the swamp, just re-routing it to the white house. He really chose a bad cabinet if he had to fire half or so of them early on. And with the impeachment hearings going on, blame it on the left again when trump and his administration have evidence he obstructed due process. It's not all about the Ukraine part, which is all partisan, it's the obstruction part that you can't defend. It's no different than smearing someone else's fingerprints on a murder weapon.
To your first comment. Understood regarding the unrelated stuff. As far as Miss Greta goes, if she wants to inject her teenage self in and go up against the Pres, then she should be prepared. Shame on the activist adults in her world.
2nd comment-I disagree. No obstruction IMO.

I mean I did not believe this at first, but this was actually done by Trumps campaign.....its frankly disturbing how insecure and needy Trump is, he is seriously butt hurt they did not give him person of the year.....its beyond creepy to photoshop his head onto Greta's body, that said it is fitting because of how juvenile Trump is....even sadder is that Greta acts and behaves more adult that the actual president of the USA.

trump-photoshop-TIME-cover-768x1024.jpg

I mean I did not believe this at first, but this was actually done by Trumps campaign.....its frankly disturbing how insecure and needy Trump is, he is seriously butt hurt they did not give him person of the year.....its beyond creepy to photoshop his head onto Greta's body, that said it is fitting because of how juvenile Trump is....even sadder is that Greta acts and behaves more adult that the actual president of the USA.

View attachment 28028

I have to admit, I laughed at that Photoshop. As much of an attention ----- he is, he seriously has 85% of America acting like second graders. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

I haven't really paid attention, but this is very interesting. Are they stupid or something for trying to do this just before a national election? I'm seriously thinking the democrats are just giving the election to Trump and that bothers me.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/474556-virginia-national-guard-responds-after-dem-lawmaker-suggests-it-may-be?amp

Yeah these guys are my favorite......he should be the one going to gun owners doors and knocking on them demanding they give them up instead of sending someone else to take the heat.

The 2nd amendment is really non negotiable anyways, its not something the government can take away unless we let them...

To still be worrying about the p comment is interesting. For one thing, it's so minuscule in the big picture. It's the past and nobody cares. They don't care because of logical thinking. I hear old women say things worse (not even kidding..nasty mouths) and it's not like he continues to say such things. Not good and immoral but people are very immoral these days. The left "anything goes free speechers" actually work hard to allow one more curse word to be added to what can be said on TV. If it's not allowed to say GD in certain time slots, then by God they want it to be said. Nutty when ya think about it for fighting for such a thing. The outrage of some of these people by the p word is so hypocritical. Just like it's so hypocritical about gun control regarding Hollywood. Here's where the logical thinking comes in to play.... In Trump's life before politics, he's a billionaire in a fantasy superstar life...those women would pay HIM to grabem'. The whole thing was blown up by the media and it worked..The same media is still working lock step to shut him down from fear. Some people are still talking about it..SMH. Maybe your church friends are smart, forgiving and Christian like to not dwell on the past. They may also have the ability to weigh the good of a country as a whole to one "man talk" comment by Donald Trump of all people. Critical thinking and soooo not anything of importance compared to what is really happening and his purpose for being in this position. Also too, anybody who says they are Christian or follows God, nobody should keep hammering someones past transgressions in their face. How would that ever make anyone want to be in church etc?? We would not do that to each other so we should not do it to him if he does not continue to say things like that.
I'm in no way hung up on it I was using that to make a perspective. I never thought id see people support a man like trump. Any other candidate would have crashed and burned 1000 times. We need a true leader in this country not a reality TV show.

The dems are bitting there nose to spite there face. It will never pass the Senate.

I'm in no way hung up on it I was using that to make a perspective. I never thought id see people support a man like trump. Any other candidate would have crashed and burned 1000 times. We need a true leader in this country not a reality TV show.

It surprises you that people support Trump? Bill Clinton is a serial rappist, his wife a woman who destroyed the women he abused. Together they have been the most corrupt 2 people in the modern history of politics and they are STILL TO THIS DAY put up on a pedestal by Democrats. Im not sure what you expect Trump supporters to do. Cry foul everytime he tweets? Not vote for him next year? I guess it all depends on how you define support. I dont care for his social media antics. I sure as hell dont care about his past. What I and most others who support him with our vote do so because he has disrupted DC like no other, he has exposed the leftist media for the scum they are, and despite every attempt by the other side to bring him down from Day 1, he has managed to move forward the things we expected him to do. Its not complicated when you take your emotions out of the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back