• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you support the impeachment of Clinton?
I didn't care then. I despised politics. For obvious reasons. I would rather live in the middle of 1,000 acres off the grid and no part of anything organized. If there were proofs and evidence worthy of impeachment then so be it. But...I remember being worried about my kids hearing the TV talking about sex in the oval office by The President of the United States. I remember thinking how in the world do I explain this to kids if they hear it and still have to teach respect for the office. I remember Bill lying to the camera (din't know if he was lying then but my feelings were true) no sexual relations with that women. I remember being disgusted. I remember thinking that nothing will ever be the same and it HASN'T. Bill got impeached for lying. Trump is not lying so no reason to talk impeachment with no proof. Until there is 1000% percent tangible proof it's a waste of time. Also a waste of time putting the country through chasing the crimes. Like the congressman said yesterday. Terrorists get afforded more than Trump is in these hearings etc. Disgusting and ass backwards. The absolute worse thing for this country. My opinion, MSM is lying to the people to shut Trump down in step with The Coverup to save the swamp. Illegal spying, blackmail, big money and threats. My collective opinion with my collective info. Q being one and no denying the proof of legitimacy. Spot on truth. It's all happening. If Q, the patriots, John Solomon, Sara Carter, Gregg Jarrett, Hannity, Rush, Levin, Bongino, Peter Schwiezer, Dr. Dave Janda, X22 report, David Steel, Cody Snodgrass, RedPil78, Laura Ingraham, Jack Posobiec, Alan Dershowitz, Devin Nunes, John Ratcliffe, Jim Jordan, Jason Chaffetz and many many more are straight wrong and our President is a secret traitor pulling the wool over everyone's eyes then GOD friggin help us all. Where the hell will America be then? Dems win?....Yayyyyyy. Then what? What is Trumps reasons for going through this? What is the outcome of him doing what he is accused of? I've asked this before with no answer. What is the end game for Trump doing what he is accused of? We should all remember this is about us. Not politics. About our families, our country, our well being, our ability to just live our lives like we use to and be good people. Everyone except a few dems seem happy and fine. Trying to unseat the person that 63 mil people voted for and now more support is not going to end well. Dems talking about nothing for the good of the people and only talking hate Trump is doing nothing for them or the country. Maybe one day we will be able to move past. Like I said in an earlier post, we will see how it all plays out....It's going to be ugly and unsettling I believe....I pray for this country. We can't let this stuff destroy us. I would rather just be excited about potential snow than thinking about our country being destroyed by impeachment of a duly elected President. People are tired of it...let the dark become light either way. We deserve the truths.

Thank you for your service patriot! All the Veterans I know seem pretty happy right now. Just like all the people with jobs and a good economy. But..let's just over look those small details and keep trying to impeach a duly elected President...hmmm

This duly elected president talking point is utterly useless and quite frankly stupid. EVERY president is duly elected. Are you suggesting the next democrat to win office is unimpeachable if they do unethical and illegal stuff? Afterall he/she will be duly elected.

That argument boxes the right in a corner for when they want to go after a democrat president.

This duly elected president talking point is utterly useless and quite frankly stupid. EVERY president is duly elected. Are you suggesting the next democrat to win office is unimpeachable if they do unethical and illegal stuff? Afterall he/she will be duly elected.

That argument boxes the right in a corner for when they want to go after a democrat president.
And going by the dems and deep state playbook....we should go ahead and start the impeachment talk now for whatever dem may run and possibly get elected. Guilty until proven innocent. This either stops now or it's not going to be good..

And going by the dems and deep state playbook....we should go ahead and start the impeachment talk now for whatever dem may run and possibly get elected. Guilty until proven innocent. This either stops now or it's not going to be good..

Why? President trump did everything he is accused of. The only way around that is to accept it as ok. I'm never going to do that. I'm never going to say he is a good man or president. He isn't a patriot he is a crook and a scoundrel and more corrupt than any of his supporters will ever have the guts to admit.

Why? President trump did everything he is accused of. The only way around that is to accept it as ok. I'm never going to do that. I'm never going to say he is a good man or president. He isn't a patriot he is a crook and a scoundrel and more corrupt than any of his supporters will ever have the guts to admit.
Respectfully.....no proof of anything you say accept the proof you just don't like him....That's it and fine but that is not impeachable. I love him and so does a whole lot of other Americans and we do not take it lightly. I think he's the best thing to fix the problems and expose the corruption. I voted for him and will again. We are at an impasse. I would have to have overwhelming proof that any sitting, duly elected, voted in by the people or however you think I should call him removed from office. Very bad for our country. Again, why do you think he would do all the things he's accused of. Outcome for him? It would be like going through hell to get to where? What we will do is the same as years before...We will, no matter if we dislike the President, we will go about our lives and then when it comes time to vote for another one, we do our best to pick the best man/woman for the job. You do realize he's not going to be impeached don't you? I hope that everybody that is ok with how these proceedings are going down end up in a court accused of wrong doing get ZERO voice or witnesses. It will serve them right.

Respectfully.....no proof of anything you say accept the proof you just don't like him....That's it and fine but that is not impeachable. I love him and so does a whole lot of other Americans and we do not take it lightly. I think he's the best thing to fix the problems and expose the corruption. I voted for him and will again. We are at an impasse. I would have to have overwhelming proof that any sitting, duly elected, voted in by the people or however you think I should call him removed from office. Very bad for our country. Again, why do you think he would do all the things he's accused of. Outcome for him? It would be like going through hell to get to where? What we will do is the same as years before...We will, no matter if we dislike the President, we will go about our lives and then when it comes time to vote for another one, we do our best to pick the best man/woman for the job. You do realize he's not going to be impeached don't you? I hope that everybody that is ok with how these proceedings are going down end up in a court accused of wrong doing get ZERO voice or witnesses. It will serve them right.
I think he will be impeached but he will not be removed from office. Im not really sure what the point is in impeaching if youre not going to remove him from office.

I think he will be impeached but he will not be removed from office. Im not really sure what the point is in impeaching if youre not going to remove him from office.
Well yes, he will more than likely be impeached in the house. Some are not even so sure about that now but likely. Senate was the key. Now that's where it's going to get interesting.....

When the words "duly elected" come up its because the Democrats are and have been doing everything they can to overturn the results of the "DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT". When this fails they will keep trying. All they are accomplishing is embarrassing themselved

Thank you for your service patriot! All the Veterans I know seem pretty happy right now. Just like all the people with jobs and a good economy. But..let's just over look those small details and keep trying to impeach a duly elected President...hmmm

Sorry but a President doesn't get a free pass to be a criminal just because some veterans like him or people have jobs and a good economy. If you guys excuse the abuse of power here, you're setting it up so that it's ok for any President going forward doing the same thing. If a Democrat did those very things in the future, they'd be able to point to Trump as getting a free pass to do anything he wanted. Bet you wouldn't like it then. Only extremely foolish people at this point continue to believe anything this President tells them and are willing to overlook transgressions that will have future implications for the country moving forward. Have to question anyone's critical thinking skills that continue down that path.

When the words "duly elected" come up its because the Democrats are and have been doing everything they can to overturn the results of the "DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT". When this fails they will keep trying. All they are accomplishing is embarrassing themselved

No, the only folks embarassing themselves in all of this is the President, his lackeys in Congress and the folks that continue to support the absue of power. You're exactly the folks he was speaking of when he said he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and you wouldn't care one bit.

What's the point? That abuse of power of the office isn't tolerated and should never be acceptable. Now that's totally on the Senate after that if they choose not to convict even when presented with all the evidence at time of trial. They will be on record at that point and if they choose not to remove him then their constituents can decide whether they are worthy of keeping their jobs at that point. We've had two formal impeachments in our history so far and neither were convicted. Still, it was a stain on their record and will be for all time. Nixon would have been a third one and he would have been convicted if it had gotten that far, but he resigned before that process took place.

What's the point? That abuse of power of the office isn't tolerated and should never be acceptable. Now that's totally on the Senate after that if they choose not to convict even when presented with all the evidence at time of trial. They will be on record at that point and if they choose not to remove him then their constituents can decide whether they are worthy of keeping their jobs at that point. We've had two formal impeachments in our history so far and neither were convicted. Still, it was a stain on their record and will be for all time. Nixon would have been a third one and he would have been convicted if it had gotten that far, but he resigned before that process took place.

The first thing YOU need to do is stop worrying about his supportersike myself. We made the decision to vote for him, we made the decision to support him now and I can promise you that he will be fully supported next November when the election nears. Like I have stated many times over, the high majority of us dont live with political anxiety and emotions. We are enjoying the prosperity of the Trump economy and that suits us. Why its not good enough for the rest of you is teslly your burden to bear

I am not a political person by any means and I have not been following this thing closely, but if Trump did something illegal he should be punished accordingly. It doesnt matter whether the economy is good or bad. There are laws for a reason and if Trump did something wrong he shouldnt get a free pass.

I really dont understand why the 2 sides are so divided. Either he did something wrong or he didnt. How could one side be so confident he did something wrong while the other side is confident he is innocent ?

I am not a political person by any means and I have not been following this thing closely, but if Trump did something illegal he should be punished accordingly. It doesnt matter whether the economy is good or bad. There are laws for a reason and if Trump did something wrong he shouldnt get a free pass.

I really dont understand why the 2 sides are so divided. Either he did something wrong or he didnt. How could one side be so confident he did something wrong while the other side is confident he is innocent ?

This is why they need to move it quickly to the Senate so a supreme court adult can make a decision

I have never really thought much about the Trump derangement syndrome but I'm starting to think it's really a thing. I have never seen anything like this before. The fear feeding is like mental abuse. The Trump hater group thinks he's going kill us all I guess. Still really don't know what they think his end game for all this is. They think it's some big takeover power or something? We think that the whole brain washing fear mongering head is scary and abusive. We think they have a big brainwashing agenda to get rid of Trump and destroy the America we love as it is. I see both sides and people are passionate but how are we really effected day to day. So let's say we are both right and have reason to be weary...Trump hater/fear side seems so miserable and scared day to day. Trump lover side at least lives with a good economy and feel great day to day...Never seen anything like it....It's all going to come out in the wash and I hope things calm down. Abuse of power is certainly going to be the topic soon more than it is now...There are going to be things exposed that are just not good. I hope we can survive it all as a people. I've said before, I think it will be what eventually brings us together though.

This is why they need to move it quickly to the Senate so a supreme court adult can make a decision
I would hate to be Nancy right now. Trump said come on and hurry up with it. She really knows it's not a good idea but stuck and can't turn back. It's like a runaway train...

Are you stating that he is guilty of "abuse of power"? Has this been proven? He deserves the same treatment as anyone else. Innocent until proven guilty. Bottom line is this...... whether or not you support the man, this game that the House is playing has severely hurt our country. It is time we stop this witch hunt and get back to real problems at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back