• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was not about investigating Ukraine it was about investigating the Biden's who according the the Ukrainians didnt do anything to even be investigated for. Trump and Rudy got played by Firtash/Shokin/Lutsenko etc....they were fed a bunch of promises that they could make Ukraine seem like the bad guy in 2016, Trump knows the score on Russian influence heck he welcomes it and he knows they are helping him again and he is desperate to make it seem like the whole Russian meddling thing was a Dem lie etc.

Whether you like it or not, whether you face the truth of the issue or not, Trump is and was using his office as President of the USA to force/extort/bribe a foreign government to go after his political rivals and DIRECTLY interfere with the US presidential election....that is what actually happened......its not conjecture, its not wishful thinking on the Dems part, it is exactly what Trump did, now you can not give a crap that's fine and there are tons of Trumpers out there that dont care he did it, hell they applaud it, but every one of those people are also applauding taking a big fat dump on the Constitution.

I wasn't referring to investigating Ukraine the country per se, more the corruption going on there which reaches far and wide. The President (Trump as of 2019) has every right to investigate corruption involving members of congress whether YOU like it or not and if this didn't involve somebody that hurts your feelings (Trump) you wouldn't give a damn about this phone call.

This was not about investigating Ukraine it was about investigating the Biden's who according the the Ukrainians didnt do anything to even be investigated for. Trump and Rudy got played by Firtash/Shokin/Lutsenko etc....they were fed a bunch of promises that they could make Ukraine seem like the bad guy in 2016, Trump knows the score on Russian influence heck he welcomes it and he knows they are helping him again and he is desperate to make it seem like the whole Russian meddling thing was a Dem lie etc.

Whether you like it or not, whether you face the truth of the issue or not, Trump is and was using his office as President of the USA to force/extort/bribe a foreign government to go after his political rivals and DIRECTLY interfere with the US presidential election....that is what actually happened......its not conjecture, its not wishful thinking on the Dems part, it is exactly what Trump did, now you can not give a crap that's fine and there are tons of Trumpers out there that dont care he did it, hell they applaud it, but every one of those people are also applauding taking a big fat dump on the Constitution.

That's all a lie. Rudy was asked to investigate corruption by the new PM. The office of the President has an obligation to investigate. PM took it to the state dept. and nothing was done. As far as your other assertion, the dems and the MSM had 3 years to find criminal wrongdoing, didn't, so they fabricated it, still to no avail. The dems have done more to obstruct elections than anything a foreign government or Trump could do. ACORN, giving free air time to Dems on campaign ads, soft pieces of airtime. Tell me how Trump or any other organization changed your mind when you were punching your ticket. If they did, get security next time. LOL

That's all a lie. Rudy was asked to investigate corruption by the new PM. The office of the President has an obligation to investigate. PM took it to the state dept. and nothing was done. As far as your other assertion, the dems and the MSM had 3 years to find criminal wrongdoing, didn't, so they fabricated it, still to no avail. The dems have done more to obstruct elections than anything a foreign government or Trump could do. ACORN, giving free air time to Dems on campaign ads, soft pieces of airtime. Tell me how Trump or any other organization changed your mind when you were punching your ticket. If they did, get security next time. LOL

People more angry at Trump for looking into Bidens corruption than Bidens corruption! You can't make this up......

Do you really believe that the new PM asked Rudy to investigate on his own without being prompted.....if so I got a oceanfront property in Kansas I need to sell you. Rudy was working the Ukraine government for MONTHS about going after Biden.....

The president did not ask the Ukrainians to investigate corruption he asked them to investigate the Biden's......Trump did not and does not care about Ukrainian corruption....since he became president the US has sent aid to the Ukraine 50 times and never once did Trump say to withhold it due to corruption concerns and corruption was a much bigger issue then under the former PM....back in April when Trump first called Zelensky he didn't mention corruption at all even though it was one of the major talking points on his call briefing.....of course Biden had not declared he was running for President yet at that time.

Biden IS CORRUPT and it shouldnt bother you in the least that Trump asked the Ukraine government to investigate he and his sons dealings. And please dont hand many any of that BS about "abuse of power". The only reason this call is even news is Trump Derangement Syndrome and like the Democrat party, you have a severe case of it. Sorry but that's just a fact.....

Biden IS CORRUPT and it shouldnt bother you in the least that Trump asked the Ukraine government to investigate he and his sons dealings. And please dont hand many any of that BS about "abuse of power". The only reason this call is even news is Trump Derangement Syndrome and like the Democrat party, you have a severe case of it. Sorry but that's just a fact.....

Link me to good evidence that the Biden's are corrupt...after Shokin got fired, the next prosecutor also looked into Burisma and the US nor Biden wanted him removed, because he was actually investigating corruption unlike Shokin who was on the take....there is zero real evidence that the Biden's are involved in any kind of corruption in the Ukraine....zero zilch nada.....You are spouting conspiracy theory BS when you type stuff like Biden IS CORRUPT.....

Here is a few links that totally debunks your premise that Biden is corrupt.....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...ump-s-biden-ukraine-accusations-what-n1057851

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisett...ned-with-the-bidens-and-ukraine/#7a5c98363938

Last edited:
Yeah ive been hearing that garbage for 3 years now. Its might be different garbage but its the same message and intent. We hate Trump and the millions of you that voted him in and are thriving can suck an egg. They will stop at nothing because thats what you do when you know you arent going to win at the ballot box next November......
BOOM;)

Nunes had several calls with Parnas as indicated by phone records....Nunes should be made to step away from the impeachment process as he is likely going to be implicated as one of the people actually involved in setting this entire thing up. The timing of the calls matches up with Parnas's claim he organized a trip to the Ukraine for Nunes with the goal of getting the Ukraine to go after Biden....I am sure Nunes did not call the Ukrainian fixer/money man to exchange recipes.....also apparently Parnas has tapes of calls he had with Giuliani, Trump etc...which he is or will turn over to the House....
And the moral of this story (even though Trump or Nunes did nothing wrong) is......Biden needs to be gone after. But besides that it's like a mirror. Instead of what the left's theory is, It's all going to lead to Comey, Clapper, Brennan and tic tock straight to Obama for doing the same thing they are accusing Trump of doing but way worse. Australia, UK, Ukraine, Italy, China. Spying on American citizens. All the present hearings and all of this craziness is doing nothing but leading to the deep state cover up exposure of the real story. Can't make this up. Amazing. Nobody can look at Nunes and really think he is not a good guy. He's a white hat and awesome.

And the moral of this story (even though Trump or Nunes did nothing wrong) is......Biden needs to be gone after. But besides that it's like a mirror. Instead of what the left's theory is, It's all going to lead to Comey, Clapper, Brennan and tic tock straight to Obama for doing the same thing they are accusing Trump of doing but way worse. Australia, UK, Ukraine, Italy, China. Spying on American citizens. All the present hearings and all of this craziness is doing nothing but leading to the deep state cover up exposure of the real story. Can't make this up. Amazing. Nobody can look at Nunes and really think he is not a good guy. He's a white hat and awesome.

LOL your going to be awful disappointed next week when Horowitz says the FBI acted correctly by launching the Russian investigation, you will be even more disappointed when Rudy takes Nunes down with him after Parnas finishes throwing them both under the bus for their roles in the Ukraine scandal.

Today's hearing=farce and no surprise. No facts or evidence from the Dems nor from the bowed up Trump hating professors that think they know better than the 63 mil patriots. Best and most important line of the day-Matt Gaetz "If wiretapping a political opponent is an impeachable offense, I look forward to reading that inspector general's report because maybe it's a different President we should be impeaching"....

LOL your going to be awful disappointed next week when Horowitz says the FBI acted correctly by launching the Russian investigation, you will be even more disappointed when Rudy takes Nunes down with him after Parnas finishes throwing them both under the bus for their roles in the Ukraine scandal.
Well I guess we will just have to wait and see how this all ends won't we. Don't forget about the pedophilia and crimes against children that will also be disgustingly exposed all tangled up in the political stuff too. That's already happening and people didn't want to believe that either. Can't deny it now though, it's on the news..

Link me to good evidence that the Biden's are corrupt...after Shokin got fired, the next prosecutor also looked into Burisma and the US nor Biden wanted him removed, because he was actually investigating corruption unlike Shokin who was on the take....there is zero real evidence that the Biden's are involved in any kind of corruption in the Ukraine....zero zilch nada.....You are spouting conspiracy theory BS when you type stuff like Biden IS CORRUPT.....

Here is a few links that totally debunks your premise that Biden is corrupt.....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...ump-s-biden-ukraine-accusations-what-n1057851

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisett...ned-with-the-bidens-and-ukraine/#7a5c98363938

Biden’s son got on the board of a highly investigated and corrupt board which he had no business being on and which one of the people (I can’t remember if it was Taylor or the other guy) said it was highly unsettling during testimony in the impeachment inquiry, yet there was no corruption?

Come on. You know both Trump looking for dirt against Biden(which he did) and the Bidens being corrupt(which they are) can both be true.

Biden’s son got on the board of a highly investigated and corrupt board which he had no business being on and which one of the people (I can’t remember if it was Taylor or the other guy) said it was highly unsettling during testimony in the impeachment inquiry, yet there was no corruption?

Come on. You know both Trump looking for dirt against Biden(which he did) and the Bidens being corrupt(which they are) can both be true.

Just curious why did Biden JR have no business being on Burisma's board? The investigation into Burisma was from a period 2 years before Biden Jr even joined the board......the two things are not connected.

Just curious why did Biden JR have no business being on Burisma's board? The investigation into Burisma was from a period 2 years before Biden Jr even joined the board......the two things are not connected.

So he got on the board by being an expert in the United States? Or maybe he won the lottery or had his name picked out by random.

I’m not saying the two are connected. However it’s clear as day Hunter Biden got put on the board for political reasons. He also got put on the board that was highly investigated and one that Biden just so happened to call out. Whether or not he was investigated or not is not relevant as to why the Vice President’s son was allowed by Washington to be a part of a company that was so corrupt.

Everyone would be screaming their heads off if Trump Jr got on the board of some oil company.

So he got on the board by being an expert in the United States? Or maybe he won the lottery or had his name picked out by random.

I’m not saying the two are connected. However it’s clear as day Hunter Biden got put on the board for political reasons. He also got put on the board that was highly investigated and one that Biden just so happened to call out. Whether or not he was investigated or not is not relevant as to why the Vice President’s son was allowed by Washington to be a part of a company that was so corrupt.

Everyone would be screaming their heads off if Trump Jr got on the board of some oil company.

I have no doubt that Biden Jr's name and influence helped him land that seat on the board, he hasis however previously served on several boards of other companies so he had previous experience.

Biden Jr is not a politician and "Washington" has no say in what or where he chooses to work lol.....

Trumps kids are profiting from daddy being president ( so is Trump but that's another matter altogether), how about when Ivanka was awarded a bunch of Chinese patents the same day her and her dad the president had dinner with the Chinese president? You reckon her daddy being president had anything to do with that happening? Ironically like her dad all of Ivanka's branded clothing and handbags are made in China....

Burisma was not under investigation for the time period in which Biden was on the board, Burisma was actually investigated MORE by the person that replaced Shokin ( the guy Biden was suppose to have had removed ) so this meant that by forcing Shokin out there was a better chance of Burisma actually being thoroughly investigated, that pretty much takes the wind right out the ole sails on the whole Biden went after Shokin to protect Biden Jr theory.

So all one has to do is go to google, type in "VA care under Trump" and behold, the first NEGATIVE article regarding VA care under this administration is the one you linked......Imagine that! Take it from a Veteran, VA care funding has increased massively and we now have more choices, especially the vets who live in areas far reached from VA healthcare. Trust me when I say I could pick apart many things regarding VA care but Trump is actually doing a good job in this area. You should try reading more unbiased articles from time to time instead of what you want to find.....just a thought
Thank you for your service patriot! All the Veterans I know seem pretty happy right now. Just like all the people with jobs and a good economy. But..let's just over look those small details and keep trying to impeach a duly elected President...hmmm

Thank you for your service patriot! All the Veterans I know seem pretty happy right now. Just like all the people with jobs and a good economy. But..let's just over look those small details and keep trying to impeach a duly elected President...hmmm

Did you support the impeachment of Clinton?

I have no doubt that Biden Jr's name and influence helped him land that seat on the board, he hasis however previously served on several boards of other companies so he had previous experience.

Biden Jr is not a politician and "Washington" has no say in what or where he chooses to work lol.....

Trumps kids are profiting from daddy being president ( so is Trump but that's another matter altogether), how about when Ivanka was awarded a bunch of Chinese patents the same day her and her dad the president had dinner with the Chinese president? You reckon her daddy being president had anything to do with that happening? Ironically like her dad all of Ivanka's branded clothing and handbags are made in China....

Burisma was not under investigation for the time period in which Biden was on the board, Burisma was actually investigated MORE by the person that replaced Shokin ( the guy Biden was suppose to have had removed ) so this meant that by forcing Shokin out there was a better chance of Burisma actually being thoroughly investigated, that pretty much takes the wind right out the ole sails on the whole Biden went after Shokin to protect Biden Jr theory.

I’m sure Trump being President had a lot to do with Ivanka’s good deals. Which I’ve also heard Trump opposition scream to high heaven about. If that is corrupt, then Biden is corrupt.

I just think it’s funny how the old adage “The enemy of my enemy is my friend” rings true. Iit hurts Trump then it must be right, even if the corruption on the other side violates the “standard” of the person.

While it may be very true that Biden may not have been protecting Hunter from investigation, it does not mean Hunter wasn’t put on the board as a political favor which is corrupt.

Also since Hunter Biden doesn’t want to release his financial information, he has be hiding something.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...-kept-secret-in-child-support-suit-report.amp

Last edited:

Sooo, I take it you don't think the Biden's are swampy? Can we just use the dems playbook and just say they are guilty until proven innocent. I think we will. I think we know though. Your right about kids and dad connections above. No way stuff like that won't happen. Just a human nature thing that we all do. Connections and all but the Trump comment made in China thing is where this is all going to get cleared up. But in the opposite direction than msm is feeding. Can it be possible that Trump came in in the first place to really drain the swamp and restore America. Did he know all the corrupt players and what is happening in this country.. I think he did. Peter Schweizer did so I'm sure Trump did. I think that's why he was met by complete destruction on day one. The deep state will try to get rid of him no matter what...He can't be bought so they have to destroy. Do you think that Trump was treated fairly from day one? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back