• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

- Please list in detail how the posters on this board are "far right".
- Please list the "far right" policies of Trump's past presidential term.
- Please list the details of the policies that are "far right" on his current platform, and don't say Project 2025.

Please explain why RFK, a published author is crazy, a kook, as you say.

I want to see bulleted, cited responses to these questions and not garbage 25 second video clips.

The Republican party is led by a former New York Democrat that has policies on the same plane as Bill Clinton, but more isolationist in nature. Please explain to the forum what you mean by "far right". The current Republican party has homosexual members now, does it not? Gay marriage was not even supported by Obama during his first term. Not wanting minors transitioned before adulthood is far right? Having a controlled border is far right? Being anti-war is far right? Most republicans have always been against abortion, that hasn't changed. The supreme court ending Roe vs Wade and passing the buck to the states so that citizens can vote on the issue is the very meaning of democracy. Just because the left doesn't like something doesn't make undemocratic. There is no precedent for abortion in the constitution because it didn't exist. If abortion was so popular, there would be a law passed through congress. Please enlighten us.
Spot on and very well articulated!!!!

Let’s come up with a list we think our opposition will do when in office and see what happens vs what we think will happen.

Liberals, Dems, moderate Republicans (what ever you want to label yourselves), tell us what you think Trump will do in office and let’s see what comes to fruition.

Conservatives, Americans, Constitutionalists, God loving people (what ever you want to call yourselves) give us a list of things you think Harris will do in office and let’s see what comes to fruition.

Let’s come up with a list we think our opposition will do when in office and see what happens vs what we think will happen.

Liberals, Dems, moderate Republicans (what ever you want to label yourselves), tell us what you think Trump will do in office and let’s see what comes to fruition.

Conservatives, Americans, Constitutionalists, God loving people (what ever you want to call yourselves) give us a list of things you think Harris will do in office and let’s see what comes to fruition.
Harris: Cackle, that's it, Cackle

So you think if the GOP gets the house and senate and passes a federal 6 week abortion ban that Trump will veto it?
Yes I do. I don't even think a ban would pass the house representatives. To be such a Republican you would think that you would be happy with it being up to the States.

Yes I do. I don't even think a ban would pass the house representatives. To be such a Republican you would think that you would be happy with it being up to the States.
I am very pro life, and am against the federal 6 week ban. I don't think it is early enough! It should remain in the states until it is deemed to be murder ( as it should be) and is dealt with accordingly. I believe until then the states should have the right to have law as they see it. Good will happen for those who honor life, and others will see!

I am very pro life, and am against the federal 6 week ban. I don't think it is early enough! It should remain in the states until it is deemed to be murder ( as it should be) and is dealt with accordingly. I believe until then the states should have the right to have law as they see it. Good will happen for those who honor life, and others will see!
I heard banjos playing as I read this post in my head.

It aint your body, bro.

I hate Islam and it should absolutely be banned everywhere and in all cases. China is wrong on many human rights and freedoms, but they have this one right, I believe. We should not allow any Muslims in to our country. The ones that are already here should be under very close observation at all times. This is an evil, satanic cult!

Just say you want to be the christian version of Iran and be done with it.

First of all I think everyone is too infatuated with an executive branch that doesn’t have the power or authority to change the world in a day. Our structure of government is designed to prevent any one branch of government from holding total power and authority.

Trump has basically told us what he will do on day one, which is start to reenact all the policies that were working during his first presidency. These will be done by executive action, but his most difficult task will be getting policies passed through congress to become legislation.

I think in the beginning, Kamala would continue the policies that Biden has put in place the past four years. She is basically an incumbent, as Biden was never truly running the country to begin with. With each significant event, such as a shooting, major weather related disaster, etc., she will continue the playbook of pointing fingers at the “extremist” republicans who don’t want to fall in line with the leftist, bigger government, more control agenda.

Most of her actions as President will be reactionary to current events and social issues. She will speak of banning assault weapons which she can’t even define, codifying Roe v. Wade and moving toward solar and wind generated power, and electric vehicles to slow climate change. She may take some small executive actions on day one, which will all be deemed as giant achievements by most of the media. It’s hard to say what those would be, but they will most likely be socially driven and not for the betterment of safety or the economy.

On the foreign policy front, she will continue giving billions to Ukraine. If the Israel- Hamas war is still ongoing, she will take a tougher anti-Israel stance than her predecessor, perhaps going as far as calling Netanyahu a war criminal, but not necessarily calling for his arrest. Most of what she says and does will be virtue signaling.

What some fail to realize or comprehend is the executive branch of the government cannot make law. They can join or remove the country from treaties. They can take executive actions to temporarily change our daily lives, but those actions have to be put into law by congress to be permanent. Once passed into law, the Supreme Court has the ability to determine whether the law is constitutional. Checks and balances- this is the beauty of the basic construct of our democratic republic, and any true American on either side should be proud of this.

First of all I think everyone is too infatuated with an executive branch that doesn’t have the power or authority to change the world in a day. Our structure of government is designed to prevent any one branch of government from holding total power and authority.

Trump has basically told us what he will do on day one, which is start to reenact all the policies that were working during his first presidency. These will be done by executive action, but his most difficult task will be getting policies passed through congress to become legislation.

I think in the beginning, Kamala would continue the policies that Biden has put in place the past four years. She is basically an incumbent, as Biden was never truly running the country to begin with. With each significant event, such as a shooting, major weather related disaster, etc., she will continue the playbook of pointing fingers at the “extremist” republicans who don’t want to fall in line with the leftist, bigger government, more control agenda.

Most of her actions as President will be reactionary to current events and social issues. She will speak of banning assault weapons which she can’t even define, codifying Roe v. Wade and moving toward solar and wind generated power, and electric vehicles to slow climate change. She may take some small executive actions on day one, which will all be deemed as giant achievements by most of the media. It’s hard to say what those would be, but they will most likely be socially driven and not for the betterment of safety or the economy.

On the foreign policy front, she will continue giving billions to Ukraine. If the Israel- Hamas war is still ongoing, she will take a tougher anti-Israel stance than her predecessor, perhaps going as far as calling Netanyahu a war criminal, but not necessarily calling for his arrest. Most of what she says and does will be virtue signaling.

What some fail to realize or comprehend is the executive branch of the government cannot make law. They can join or remove the country from treaties. They can take executive actions to temporarily change our daily lives, but those actions have to be put into law by congress to be permanent. Once passed into law, the Supreme Court has the ability to determine whether the law is constitutional. Checks and balances- this is the beauty of the basic construct of our democratic republic, and any true American on either side should be proud of this.

Well said, and spot on. The biggest concern is the continued flooding of illegal immigrants that will eventually overwhelm the entire system. They will get their one party state potentially because 60% of the country will be completely hapless and dependent.

What About the atheism caliphate? The way y'all push yall's views on everybody there's no difference.
Atheists don’t have a large voting block working under one ideology . They don’t have billions in assets and lobbying. There is a difference. I will agree that some atheists may indeed want to push their views on others, but unlike evangelicals they lack the political power to make a difference. Could that change one day? I hope not don’t need another group of zealots pushing stuff on me

If Harris wins the White House and the Democrats win both the House and Senate there will be an Assault Weapons Ban targeting semiauto military style rifles and other semiauto firearms. While I believe in background checks and think that there should be a minimum age of 21 to purchase one and more severe penalties for those who help someone acquire one illegally, I believe that they should not be banned. There are numerous law abiding citizens who own guns of this type that do not and would never use them to create chaos and ruin the lives of others in a mass shooting or the commission of a crime. It seems unfair to punish the vast majority of gunowners that own this type of firearm because someone happens to get hold of one that has no business having one.

Last edited:
Back