• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

It's the old saying. ....."don't tread on me".....it's a republican gaslight when all they want to do is tread on everyone else.

My position is "don't tread on US".......this includes transgender, gay couples, pregnent women and people wanting to die with dignity and several other positions typically viewed as liberal. That doesn't make me liberal it's makes yall more authoritative

It's the old saying. ....."don't tread on me".....it's a republican gaslight when all they want to do is tread on everyone else.

My position is "don't tread on US".......this includes transgender, gay couples, pregnent women and people wanting to die with dignity and several other positions typically viewed as liberal. That doesn't make me liberal it's makes yall more authoritative
Should Children under 18 be allowed to Transition?

Should Children under 18 be allowed to Transition?
When is it the governments decision?

Remember when obamacare rolled out and the talk of death panels was around? What was the conservative mantra? No government between me and my doctors.

When is it the governments decision?

Remember when obamacare rolled out and the talk of death panels was around? What was the conservative mantra? No government between me and my doctors.
That's not what I asked, I'm just asking where you are on the issue. If you think it's fine for youth under 18 to transition?

That's not what I asked, I'm just asking where you are on the issue. If you think it's fine for youth under 18 to transition?

He did answer you it's up to the parents and the kid in question. My opinion doesn't matter since I am not the one dealing with a transgender child.

Yes under the proper mental health and doctor care I do. That's between the parents the child and the doctors. Under age 12 or 13 then I'm a no as those kids haven't hit puberty most likely yet.

Why are you okay with govt being in control of personal healthcare?

I
Yes under the proper mental health and doctor care I do. That's between the parents the child and the doctors. Under age 12 or 13 then I'm a no as those kids haven't hit puberty most likely yet.

Why are you okay with govt being in control of personal healthcare?
I don't believe that gender transition is healthcare

Ok that's your opinion. Gene studies show it is a genetic disease.
There are plenty of studies that show youth transition is causing an epidemic of diseases in those that choose that path as well.
For "real conservatives" supporting transitioning a child is an interesting take. This will be another wrong side of history take.

Unfortunately suicide among transgender children is higher than the average and it's a shame the people would rather let them feel that way then to help them but I guess that's a sacrifice you're willing to make for your own conscience

There are plenty of studies that show youth transition is causing an epidemic of diseases in those that choose that path as well.
For "real conservatives" supporting transitioning a child is an interesting take. This will be another wrong side of history take.

It's not a conservative or liberal issue.

Do you think parents should be allowed to send their gay kids to conversion camps?

The ”follow the science” crowd that existed during Covid is ignoring this science.

Back