• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Quick question for the board does anyone on this board liberal or conservative leaning actually want our federal government to continue to grow? Is anyone against a reduction in both budget and extent of our our Goverment?

It’s more like you understand who the libs really are and that’s your ideology. You’ve given us too much of a sample size to logically think otherwise. You can vote just like me.
I am not a liberal it just seems that way since you are so far right everyone is to the left of you. I am a true middle independent moderate....my voting record is strongly republican though, and I would not be considering voting for the Dems if the GOP was not so batshit scary.

Quick question for the board does anyone on this board liberal or conservative leaning actually want our federal government to continue to grow? Is anyone against a reduction in both budget and extent of our our Goverment?

Small government is best government amd all the major entitlements are in dire need of overhaul and optimization.

I am not a liberal it just seems that way since you are so far right everyone is to the left of you. I am a true middle independent moderate....my voting record is strongly republican though, and I would not be considering voting for the Dems if the GOP was not so batshit scary.
I would think with this point of view, you would be voting for Kennedy

Small government is best government amd all the major entitlements are in dire need of overhaul and optimization.
Interesting. Shrinking and overhauling the federal government are major premises to Project 2025 everyone keeps talking about. I read a bit of it yesterday, as the entire document is readily available online. Obviously, some of it is controversial and way out in “right field” but other aspects are pretty agreeable for anyone wanting to see smaller government.

You do realize that both parties are going thru and have been going thru transformational changes and are further apart than they have been in decades. By voting for a party that is so far left of center you are contributing to the problem and you may not like the result you get.

Hmm a moderate Democrat choosing Trump, but on here we have moderate Republicans choosing Harris.

lol, you can’t make this stuff up!!

I mean RFK is batshit crazy so it is no surprise he will endorse Trump...it also tells you why he had zero to no real support among actual democrats. RFK wilk take more votes from Trump than Harris which is why Trumps team is leaning on him so hard to drop out.

Back