• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

You are wrong... Biden was the presumtive nominee...the ticket is decided at the convention which is next month.
Hes not wrong. Harris want be on a ballott if letter of law is followed in 3 states I know of for sure. But again If letter of state law is followed.

Hes not wrong. Harris want be on a ballott if letter of law is followed in 3 states I know of for sure. But again If letter of state law is followed.

This is wrong, the Dems dont pick their nominee until the convention so there are no ballots. No state has printed ballots with Biden's name on it yet because Biden was not yet the official party nominee. This article below will help you understand why you are wrong.

This is wrong, the Dems dont pick their nominee until the convention so there are no ballots. No state has printed ballots with Biden's name on it yet because Biden was not yet the official party nominee. This article below will help you understand why you are wrong.

Ohio, changed from August 7th. So I stand to be corrected.

Because he still wouldnt get your vote. So why worry with it?
Trump doesnt like people who make him look bad. Right about now i imagine he already despises Vance. Amazing how he had everything going for him up till the second he reached to the Beverly Hillbillies and hired Jethro

Trump doesnt like people who make him look bad. Right about now i imagine he already despises Vance. Amazing how he had everything going for him up till the second he reached to the Beverly Hillbillies and hired Jethro
Again. Why are you concerned with whether its Jethro,Granny,Mr. Driesdale etc. Your not gonna vote for him, so why be so consumed with how he runs a campaign.
Trump most likely made his choice on someone who isnt tied in with the establishment. We have a plethora of Republicans who have their caboose tied to the Deep State,D.C Cartel and are controlled by the same crowd of folks as the Dems are. They are one in the same. Trump is fighting for the common man, not Deep state cabul.

Again. Why are you concerned with whether its Jethro,Granny,Mr. Driesdale etc. Your not gonna vote for him, so why be so consumed with how he runs a campaign.
Trump most likely made his choice on someone who isnt tied in with the establishment. We have a plethora of Republicans who have their caboose tied to the Deep State,D.C Cartel and are controlled by the same crowd of folks as the Dems are. They are one in the same. Trump is fighting for the common man, not Deep state cabul.
You do know who Peter Theil is right?

They're looking at potentially doing a virtual nomination to prevent any contesting that may occur at the convention...at least that's what they were saying on TV.

You do know who Peter Theil is right?
Peter Theil is a proclaimed Libertarian. Very well known in finance circles. Came out against Google. He is a member of the Libertarian Party but has donated to both the Libertarian and Republican parties. His PAC has publicly stated it supports border security, America first policies, Veterans rights and support, LEGAL Immigration, anti foreign interference. He has publicly stated to liberal rags he is not currently supporting any candidate although in the past he has supported conservative candidates. What’s your point.

Peter Theil is a proclaimed Libertarian. Very well known in finance circles. Came out against Google. He is a member of the Libertarian Party but has donated to both the Libertarian and Republican parties. His PAC has publicly stated it supports border security, America first policies, Veterans rights and support, LEGAL Immigration, anti foreign interference. He has publicly stated to liberal rags he is not currently supporting any candidate although in the past he has supported conservative candidates. What’s your point.
I think his point is Peter Theil is conservative therefore the people that he (LexxnChloe) likes such as John McCain and Mitt Romney wouldn’t support him. That’s my guess…

I think his point is Peter Theil is conservative therefore the people that he (LexxnChloe) likes such as John McCain and Mitt Romney wouldn’t support him. That’s my guess
I have heard that Trump is considering Peter Thiel and Larry Fink for positions if he wins. He needs to reconsider both of them. As far as the election goes the country is in trouble if either Trump or Harris win.

Back