• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I *think* this is condered OK, unless you're anti-American or something.
Damn right it’s American af, y’all anti Americans can keep worshipping king like figures while real Americans fight vote protest and stand up for what’s right… you wouldn’t know what it means to be an American if it hit you upside the head even! A few bad apples don’t make a protest out of thousands… how about you get off the news off of Twitter and go find out for yourself what is really happening… I have… until then you are not credible as I am on this topic! Booo rain cold you are a commie anti American

It's unreal there haven't been mass arrest, that is not peaceful protest, it's vandalism and they are criminal. The crap we allow these days 😒
The protester voters were already voting blue. It is a very small % of actual voters. Can she appeal to the blue collar workers in MI, PA, WI, AZ, OH etc... That will be the question and the one that decides the election.

I wish President Biden the best, but I also remember him telling auto workers that he didn’t work for them! In my eyes he didn’t work for us! That said , wanting a President to fail , is wanting your country to fail!
I guess that depends on how we view failing. If a President’s viewpoint of success is depleting the military, raising taxes, making our country energy dependent, supports open borders and enables illegal entry, doesn’t support our constitution and rights….then I can say I hope they fail because I know their policies will in fact fail us.

Damn right it’s American af, y’all anti Americans can keep worshipping king like figures while real Americans fight vote protest and stand up for what’s right… you wouldn’t know what it means to be an American if it hit you upside the head even! A few bad apples don’t make a protest out of thousands… how about you get off the news off of Twitter and go find out for yourself what is really happening… I have… until then you are not credible as I am on this topic! Booo rain cold you are a commie anti American
B-

Like the Beastie Boys said, you gotta fight for your right

Always remember the media is a group of lying far left pieces of dog Shet.

Viewers attention spans are so short that they get away with it. Remember, its all just a cover to get the least resistant idiot in there to sign the checks for the MIC and PIC.

Back