• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I was wrong. I assumed he'd give a reason for dropping out and that reason would be a recent health issue. He didn't. I was wrong.

This gives the right the green light to go full on "this is the biggest conspiracy of our lifetimes route". Because it is.
Right, he had a "we need younger voices" epiphany overnight. Not 3 yrs ago, not 6 months ago, not 3 weeks ago, literally just the other night.....ok Joe. Your party threw you under the bus, pulled forward and backed right back over you because you were losing. Full stop

Russia is sick of the Republican state of Alaska. I don’t blame them lol. They need to vote blue too

Cuckservatives on damage mode. Lmao. Mrs. Harris is so smart to be rallying people up and distancing herself from the Gaza war. She has now won the protesters votes as well. I think we would all agree here that those graffiti artists DO actually vote.

I *think* this is condered OK, unless you're anti-American or something.
It's unreal there haven't been mass arrest, that is not peaceful protest, it's vandalism and they are criminal. The crap we allow these days 😒

Cuckservatives on damage mode. Lmao. Mrs. Harris is so smart to be rallying people up and distancing herself from the Gaza war. She has now won the protesters votes as well. I think we would all agree here that those graffiti artists DO actually vote.
What are you saying and in what language are you saying it?

I think some of you are gonna miss sleepy ass Joe Biden. Wait till you get loud mouf dancing and pot smoking back in the White House. Good times are ahead. She needs the pot vote 🗳️ and if she legalizes for all states that is a guarantee win for another 4 years.

I think some of you are gonna miss sleepy ass Joe Biden. Wait till you get loud mouf dancing and pot smoking back in the White House. Good times are ahead. She needs the pot vote 🗳️ and if she legalizes for all states that is a guarantee win for another 4 years.
Isn’t coke already legal? Asking for a friend!

@ForsythSnow

Back