• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that is why the media is not making a big deal about it? Usually when these things happen it is nonstop coverage. There is a reason and it has to do with not bringing more eyes to the SS for one thing. IMO. But yeah cancer is bad. Also to add I think they are already more ahead of the game than we know. Too much money involved.
Everything is a conspiracy nowadays isn't it

In the last two weeks there's a failed assassination attempt on a former president and current candidate the incumbent president and candidate is stepping down there are major news stories out there and Sheila Jackson Lee passing away from a known cancer just doesn't make the new cycle right now it's not that big of a deal in the face of everything else that's why the media is not covering it no other reason

Tell me you own a white hood without telling me you own a white hood.

Maybe those non-dei hires should be better at their job.
I trained these people when I left the military buddy so leave your race card at the door. Departments all over the country are failing the people they are supposed to protect and you can point the finger directly at Democrats but hey, you get what you pay for! Crime is up in inner cites all over the country but it's your city. If you want to live in a cesspool fine by me

The deputy is charged with 1st degree murder and has been denied bail. He will likely spend the rest of his life in prison, as most murderers should.

While this is tragic, it isn't a top 100 issue in this country. If you think it is, you're probably part of the problem.
Think about it like this:

If I am a black American, what incentive do I have to trust the police? Per capita rates of people who look like me being killed by the police are through the roof. If this was an isolated incident, I get it not being a big deal. Sadly, however, it isnt. If they can get sued for their actions or might end up on a database which will end their careers, maybe they can think twice.

So that is why the media is not making a big deal about it? Usually when these things happen it is nonstop coverage. There is a reason and it has to do with not bringing more eyes to the SS for one thing. IMO. But yeah cancer is bad. Also to add I think they are already more ahead of the game than we know. Too much money involved.
Right after her passing was known, all 3 major news networks talked about her. I checked because I was curious. Nonstop coverage for a US representative, even though well-known, with all of the other news going on? Why would that be the case? There's been way too much other major news.

If I am a black American, what incentive do I have to trust the police? Per capita rates of people who look like me being killed by the police are through the roof. If this was an isolated incident, I get it not being a big deal. Sadly, however, it isnt. If they can get sued for their actions or might end up on a database which will end their careers, maybe they can think twice.
Post the data, or link it.

Be sure to include the crime data with racial statistics so that we have an accurate comparison as to why things happen as they do.

Now do violent crimes.
White crimes vastly outnumber crimes committed by people of color. Violent crimes are committed at much higher numbers by whites than people of color. But people of color are killed and arrested more by the police. And more people of color are in prison than whites.

The system is clearly racist. And most cops are racist POSs who can't wait to get their hands on people of color, if they ever find one committing a crime.

Do I have that right?

I'll take it a step further. Here is the FBI data from 2019:

Notice the first number circled to the right, 26.6% of all crimes are committed by African Americans. Now I took the statistica chart posted before and used the data to calculate the percentage of African Americans killed by police in 2019, 25% of all murdered. So while committing 51.2% of murders and 26.6% of all crimes, African Americans were only 25% of the ones killed in 2019 by police.
1721741491095.png

FBI

What do y’all in NC make of this? Issue or not an issue? I haven’t followed the gubernatorial campaign up there at all.

Just as a side note, back when I worked campaigns failure to disclose something like this in vetting materials would have been a huge scandal. How times have changed.

Have you ever thought that maybe they don't trust you either? Of course you didn't think of that. Until you put yourself in their shoes you don't really know what you are yapping about. I know this will blow your mind but cops have a family waiting at home for them too. Now if you want more and better training for cops I'm all for it. I used to provide that and then BLM burnt the country to the ground over a crackhead and the defunding happened. Genius move!

White crimes vastly outnumber crimes committed by people of color. Violent crimes are committed at much higher numbers by whites than people of color. But people of color are killed and arrested more by the police. And more people of color are in prison than whites.

The system is clearly racist. And most cops are racist POSs who can't wait to get their hands on people of color, if they ever find one committing a crime.

Do I have that right?

You could probably add that the data is racist too.

What do y’all in NC make of this? Issue or not an issue? I haven’t followed the gubernatorial campaign up there at all.

Just as a side note, back when I worked campaigns failure to disclose something like this in vetting materials would have been a huge scandal. How times have changed.

There are plenty of reasons to dislike Robinson, he is the epitome of do as I say not as I do.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back