• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Biden calling in does not prove anything. If he is fine and sounds so good then why is he MIA. He didn't even sound sick. Something sneaky and sinister going on. Wayne Root just confirmed from all his LV police friends said 100% true what Charlie Kirk was told. They did close the streets and were taking him to a hospital but didn't do that. Instead flew out with him and nobody has heard from him since. His brother said he wanted a few hours with him. This is a play by the deep state and Kamala is not necessary for long either. Big Mike on board in the end. IMO.

Biden and Harris have stuck up the middle finger to Netanyahu. Refuse to talk, face to face. Snubbed him. So hes gonna go talk to Trump. True colors shining through. Dems despise anything pro Israel,Jewish,Christian.

Lmao. Hope the polls make all the Trumpers feel like they have it in the bag. Go to Atlanta. Go the Charlotte. This isn’t another Hillary election. It’s Obama all over again. The roar is loud AF right now in the hood. I am now predicting She wins Georgia and North Carolina. Obama will be key to helping guide her to this win. The hate for Trump is so strong right now it’s mind blowing. If you thought there was a lot of Biden hate, that was honestly self pity, this is something else. They are gonna harp on freedom 🇺🇸 for American women, Ukraine, Gaza, and more

Lmao. Hope the polls make all the Trumpers feel like they have it in the bag. Go to Atlanta. Go the Charlotte. This isn’t another Hillary election. It’s Obama all over again. The roar is loud AF right now in the hood. I am now predicting She wins Georgia and North Carolina. Obama will be key to helping guide her to this win. The hate for Trump is so strong right now it’s mind blowing. If you thought there was a lot of Biden hate, that was honestly self pity, this is something else. They are gonna harp on freedom for American women, Ukraine, Gaza, and more
Won't happen Trump2024! The American people are Fed up!

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Lmao. Hope the polls make all the Trumpers feel like they have it in the bag. Go to Atlanta. Go the Charlotte. This isn’t another Hillary election. It’s Obama all over again. The roar is loud AF right now in the hood. I am now predicting She wins Georgia and North Carolina. Obama will be key to helping guide her to this win. The hate for Trump is so strong right now it’s mind blowing. If you thought there was a lot of Biden hate, that was honestly self pity, this is something else. They are gonna harp on freedom 🇺🇸 for American women, Ukraine, Gaza, and more
It will be another close election because 90% of people won’t change their mind because of political affiliation. If it’s within the margin of error in the swing states, ballot harvesting will get her the victory. We shall see.

Shane your birdman impression isn’t good enough, not enough sky healing

I have been perplexed as to why the passing of Sheila Jackson Lee hasn't been talked about much. I watched the whole SS hearing and was surprised that Cheatle mentioned her saying she was involved in oversight of the SS. She dies a few days later after Butler. What???? Boy...the connecting dots and the events that have happened and what is still to come is unreal.

I have been perplexed as to why the passing of Sheila Jackson Lee hasn't been talked about much. I watched the whole SS hearing and was surprised that Cheatle mentioned her saying she was involved in oversight of the SS. She dies a few days later after Butler. What???? Boy...the connecting dots and the events that have happened and what is still to come is unreal.

There’s no mystery. Lee passed from pancreatic cancer, which was announced earlier. It is a horrible disease that can kill within just a couple of weeks of diagnosis. She’s in a better place after having that disease. RIP.

The big problem with pancreatic cancer is that it’s usually diagnosed too late to cure. If it can be found early enough, it can be cured as much or all of the pancreas can actually be removed, if necessary. One can live without one although they’ll have diabetes.

I pray that there are advances made allowing for earlier detection. There’s been some advance in recent years but hopefully there will be much more down the road. Perhaps there will be a universal marker discovered that can easily be detected in routine bloodwork.

So.much unity coming from the hate party. Everything's a conspiracy.
Its trying to find truth. Quell the rumors, confirmation. Not conspiracy. All over internet from left and right. What happens when theres no transparency and guy is MIA all the time. It will clear up. Has zero to do with unity. Unless you are referencing unity from MSM media, only discuss what they deem you can.

In the words of James Carville…”It’s the economy stupid”. Voters who care about the issues you mentioned were never voting for Trump. The majority of Americans care about their bank account first and foremost. I don’t see how after about 36 hours of hearing Kamala Harris as the presumptive nominee, that there is this loud roar.

Can she win? Absolutely. The only reason she wins that you listed is because people hate Trump. Yes, abortion is a big issue but the majority of Americans could care less about Gaza or Ukraine.

Trump can be his own worst enemy but you can’t possibly believe Harris is going to have the same momentum and appeal that Obama had.

Democrats have to feel better about Harris, as opposed to Biden, but from the moment Obama took the stage at the 2004 DNC, people knew he had something special and was charismatic. Harris in my opinion has shown none of that so far.

Its trying to find truth. Quell the rumors, confirmation. Not conspiracy. All over internet from left and right. What happens when theres no transparency and guy is MIA all the time. It will clear up. Has zero to do with unity. Unless you are referencing unity from MSM media, only discuss what they deem you can.
They told you where he is and he isn't MIA. The rumors are what you make them

Back