• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Comments are very telling. Very good interview . Takes about 4 mins to get past guest intro.

Passing along

Don't know either of those guys but I do know a few folks in the 2 organizations they mentioned. There are a LOT of former special ops guys doing this type of work and man it does my heart good to see it. They get sh*t done PERIOD.......I hope people will watch this because those guys are telling it like it is no BS. They don't have time for BS......Hooyah

Dude is such a whiner....imagine if Harris was suggesting this...it would be a whole bunch of maga talking about the Dems destroying the 1st amendment blah blah blah....

Last edited:
Who better to call y'all out on this fallacy of morals and righteousness than those who are with you but realize y'all are not moral or self-righteous just corrupted and misguided in you trump love
You're the only one that ever talks about Trump love and it's pretty misguided.

Car Loan interest Tax Deductible
No Taxes on Tips
No Taxes on Social Security
No Death Tax /Inheritance Tax.
Continue the Trump Tax Cuts that expire Dec 31 2024.

Just a dribble of the bennefits for making the right choice
November 5th.

What a joke, talking about Helene efforts then goes on tangent and says “ but think about Israel “ as if the suffering of his constituents does not matter … what a joke

Don't know either of those guys but I do know a few folks in the 2 organizations they mentioned. There are a LOT of former special ops guys doing this type of work and man it does my heart good to see it. They get sh*t done PERIOD.......I hope people will watch this because those guys are telling it like it is no BS. They don't have time for BS......Hooyah
The whole podcast was good. But if everyone would listen carefully to min 30-55. Its very telling. One thing that caught my attn was their discussion about doing supply drops Back up in a few cut off locations. What was happening in the pitch black of night. You had some not so trustworthy folks preying on the supplies of others. Its a few, small isolated samples of what would happen within 48-72 hours when all yout infastructure fails, espeacilly communication, water, logistic maneuverability.
They like everyone else praise the communities, outside folks banding together, meeting needs of each other. Lot of other damming stuff, espeacilly the pre-paid/contracted group from Michigan by the givernment that took over chimmney Rock,Lake Lure first 3 days.

The whole podcast was good. But if everyone would listen carefully to min 30-55. Its very telling. One thing that caught my attn was their discussion about doing supply drops Back up in a few cut off locations. What was happening in the pitch black of night. You had some not so trustworthy folks preying on the supplies of others. Its a few, small isolated samples of what would happen within 48-72 hours when all yout infastructure fails, espeacilly communication, water, logistic maneuverability.
They like everyone else praise the communities, outside folks banding together, meeting needs of each other. Lot of other damming stuff, espeacilly the pre-paid/contracted group from Michigan by the givernment that took over chimmney Rock,Lake Lure first 3 days.
This is a case study in the difference between competent people and incompetent people. The current administration is the worst of the worst. We weren't deployed during Katrina so several of us mustered up and went there to do this very type of thing in NO and it wasn't any better then. We went in to provide security for the cajun navy and other rescue groups when the looting got bad and folks started shooting at those trying to help them. My mantra is simple for stuff like this. prepare because NOBODY is coming to save you

Who better to call y'all out on this fallacy of morals and righteousness than those who are with you but realize y'all are not moral or self-righteous just corrupted and misguided in you trump love
So you, as an atheist, want a priest as a President.

You realize we are voting for policy and legislation, not church clergy right? Well I only speak for myself, you can vote whatever you want

Want to know why Trump started spaceforce? It's real simple. We are in a new arms race with China and Russia over technology that DID NOT come from this planet that we have reverse engineered in some capacity. It's time to start paying attention people whether you are ready to believe and accept or not. We have it, they don't and we CAN NOT afford to allow them to have it. A lot of people want this disclosed. A lot of powerful people don't for selfish, greedy reasons.

Will Trump open up pandoras box? I think he plans to.......

The amount of stupidity in the US is both mind boggling and dangerous:

“Katie Nickolaou, a Michigan-based meteorologist, said that she and her colleagues have borne the brunt of much of these conspiracies, having received messages claiming there are category 6 hurricanes (there aren’t), that meteorologists or the government are creating and directing hurricanes (they aren’t) and even that scientists should be killed and radar equipment be demolished.”

The amount of stupidity in the US is both mind boggling and dangerous:

“Katie Nickolaou, a Michigan-based meteorologist, said that she and her colleagues have borne the brunt of much of these conspiracies, having received messages claiming there are category 6 hurricanes (there aren’t), that meteorologists or the government are creating and directing hurricanes (they aren’t) and even that scientists should be killed and radar equipment be demolished.”

Death threats for any reason are irresponsible.....

With that being said asking questions about government programs and technology like HAARP and NEXRAD is not mind boggling or dangerous. We have a right to know WTF our government, other governments or private industries are doing with this stuff as it can negatively affect our lives. We often sit at a crossroads with things like this with people who believe everything is a conspiracy and those that don't believe anything until they can see, smell or touch it.

Death threats for any reason are irresponsible.....

With that being said asking questions about government programs and technology like HAARP and NEXRAD is not mind boggling or dangerous. We have a right to know WTF our government, other governments or private industries are doing with this stuff as it can negatively affect our lives. We often sit at a crossroads with things like this with people who believe everything is a conspiracy and those that don't believe anything until they can see, smell or touch it.

MTG decided to selfishly lie for political purposes by saying that “they” (meaning Democrats) were controlling Helene. She’s despicable and this has lead to more BS being spread.

So you, as an atheist, want a priest as a President.

You realize we are voting for policy and legislation, not church clergy right? Well I only speak for myself, you can vote whatever you want
Not sure why youd think i want a priest as president but my overall point is how the moral self righteous magas have long abandoned walking their supposed moral path and have chosen to accept the immoral.......mostly because they were never really moral themselves most likely

Not sure why youd think i want a priest as president but my overall point is how the moral self righteous magas have long abandoned walking their supposed moral path and have chosen to accept the immoral.......mostly because they were never really moral themselves most likely
Whatever you got to tell yourself to keep up your schict

MTG decided to selfishly lie for political purposes by saying that “they” (meaning Democrats) were controlling Helene. She’s despicable and this has lead to more BS being spread.
Yes it was irresponsible for her to talk about the subject in the context. I agree 100%. Doesn't change the fact that this is being done one bit. Some of you refuse to even consider the validity of these controversial topics because of your hatred for someone who brought it out into the open

Back