• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Again I disagree, its basic physics, weather happens because of energy, the sun heats the Earth and the atmosphere and weather tries to balance that...the amount of energy it would take to influence the weather on scales large enough to steer hurricanes would require a STAR. Anything that man had that could produce that kind of energy would be something we would all notice whenever it was used.
Maybe the Dems have a star. Need to keep an open mind!

Again I disagree, its basic physics, weather happens because of energy, the sun heats the Earth and the atmosphere and weather tries to balance that...the amount of energy it would take to influence the weather on scales large enough to steer hurricanes would require a STAR. Anything that man had that could produce that kind of energy would be something we would all notice whenever it was used.
Yes I get it. Everybody thinks they know everything there is to know about everything. Until whoops, they don't.

And nowhere did I mention steering or creating hurricanes in my reply to Sandbar.

Yes I get it. Everybody thinks they know everything there is to know about everything. Until whoops, they don't.

And nowhere did I mention steering or creating hurricanes in my reply to Sandbar.
It's always good to have Google smart people amongst the group! I find these weather manipulation technologies fascinating. There is no denying they exist and have for a very long time. What the capabilities are is anybody's guess but for someone to say something is impossible is laughable when it comes to our military and government. We thought we knew everything there was to know about physics and the universe only for the James Webb telescope to start showing us we have been wrong all along on a great many "theories".

That guy from the NCHBA might be the most disingenuous dude i've seen on the news in a while and thats saying something.
They might get a 60 second listen to if they want to talk zoning laws culprit/outdated. But I don't care what building code was in place, that water/ and /or Mudslides coming downhill took whatever was in its path. There isn't a building code around that would have made any difference. The zoning argument is even handicapped severally. Every road/town runs the valley floor/ crevasses between hills. Unfortunately every drop of water does as well.
Some folks really don't understand how the topography and Flash Flooding are literally night & day different between the mountain region and everyone else. 2 Very different animals

One by one he is going to slay the hypocrisy of the left, the corruption in our agencies, and those seeking to enter illegally. That saber will shed some light on things that others wish remained hidden in the dark.

Come on now can I get a witness up in here!!

Latest Emmerson poll has Trump ahead in:
Georgia
Pennsylvania
North Carolina
Arizona

Tied in Michigan and Wisconsin

Reason being imo is the Checkbook cant be censured?

1728587437274.jpeg

Back