• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Like it or not and fwiw, Harris seems to have lost the advantage she had per the betting sites in much of Sep. Any guesses as to why?
My guess is this latest media blitz (60 Min, The View, Call her Daddy podcast), even though edited, showed she is an empty vessel. More people are seeing her word salad answers and the honeymoon is ending.

Like it or not and fwiw, Harris seems to have lost the advantage she had per the betting sites in much of Sep. Any guesses as to why?
Americans still vote based on their bank accounts and not their feelings. Her saying the other day she wouldn't have changed a thing about Bidens presidency is a slap in the face to every working American.

A lot of those betting sites are investments from crypto and it's all shady business from people well outside of this country. I don't trust any of those sites until actual election day and results start coming in.

If money starts to make a massive shift during results, then it can give a good idea.

Kamala is losing Hispanics, losing black males, losing union support. Every day it's a different group. She is even struggling with younger people. The grocery bills aren't going down for people and they need more than a cackling hen securing the countries future. She wasn't voted in she was placed just like Biden and enough people have realized they had it better under the mean old orange man

Journalistic Malpractice..

Or outright Lying & editing Feature..

(Operation Mockingbird)..

Remember Kamala’s word salad answer about Israel on 60 Minutes? It’s gone.This is what many Americans will now see.

It's amazing to me that these hacks have the gall to call Trump the threat to democracy. They will do anything for power over people and it's sickening that they continue to get away with it. They don't even hide it and millions still don't get it

Back