• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

hopefully all involved with fixing this problem will have the upmost honor and integrity in light of recent events. As far as people badly affected by the hurricane getting out to vote. I know they’re going through a lot but they’re just going to have to take it upon themselves to find out when where and how to vote and the time to do it.
Funny that when covid was raging yall wanted in person voting but now yall.want "exceptions"

The last Iran attack was brutal and meant as a test. Think of it as a running play up the middle that sets up a pass. Israel is more vulnerable than people think and they had time to get people to shelter. Iran isn't dumb and they are playing a game of chess to see the response. An exercise in escalation. Is Israel going to raise the bar another rung? They don't have much of a choice. Meanwhile we are more vulnerable than they are back home

Funny that when covid was raging yall wanted in person voting but now yall.want "exceptions"
I voted in person during covid, that was easy, might've been different though if you know the road was washed out or the polling place destroyed. But you do you, takes all kinds to keep a debate going

I voted in person during covid, that was easy, might've been different though if you know the road was washed out or the polling place destroyed. But you do you, takes all kinds to keep a debate going
Good for you. There were 10s of thousands of people who were far more at risk than you for covid. You know cancer patients the elderly and such.

It's a shame as a society we are so indifferent to others problems nowadays

Good for you. There were 10s of thousands of people who were far more at risk than you for covid. You know cancer patients the elderly and such.

It's a shame as a society we are so indifferent to others problems nowadays
You're really trolling and trying to create an argument that isn't even there. Goduke's comment you responded to, if you read it, even ended with they're going to have to take it upon themselves to find where, when and how to vote. Which is what they will do. Most have said come hell or high water, they will vote. Honestly that's what a people that is resilient will do, but election officials working together to ensure they have places to vote makes sense in an extreme situation as this. If you can't see that and only see it as a reason to revisit a past pandemic and stoke an argument that isn't there, than I can't help you. You're just looking for an argument and deflection from actual issues.

I know a man from Gaza, who at the age of 14 in the early 2000s was arrested and put into an overcrowded prison where they were beat, fed feces, and he faced sexual assault of a nature too gory too describe on here… all at the age 14. A nation of terrorists and pedophiles is what you support when you support Israel.

Wonder if the weather modification people are firing the hurricane disruption array at the storm?

Horrible, the world is careening to its end and America supports it full stop. Nuclear weapons , radioactive weapons being used on civilians, Iran has every right to nukes if this is the adversary it faces

I know a man from Gaza, who at the age of 14 in the early 2000s was arrested and put into an overcrowded prison where they were beat, fed feces, and he faced sexual assault of a nature too gory too describe on here… all at the age 14. A nation of terrorists and pedophiles is what you support when you support Israel.
Which one is your guy?Ebensee_concentration_camp_prisoners_1945.jpg

This is icky, so Oklahoma is pushing the Bible on all its schools and students… however in the definition of what counts as a Bible they weirdly specifically mentioned King James Bible or Bible containing constitution / Declaration of Independence … I.e the trump Bible . Taxpayer money buying trump bibles?

The photos I have would be too much for y’all to handle… I already tried with some of those here and they couldn’t take it… what does this have to do with what I said at all? Last I checked Palestinians weren’t the weird white supremacists obsessed with whiteness who did that to those folks in your picture

The photos I have would be too much for y’all to handle… I already tried with some of those here and they couldn’t take it… what does this have to do with what I said at all? Last I checked Palestinians weren’t the weird white supremacists obsessed with whiteness who did that to those folks in your picture
You don't own all the worlds problems. That's what it has to do with what you posted

Back