• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I certainly don't buy into the "It was done to stop people from NC voting" nonsense but destruction of areas to grab that land for it's resources I'm not so sure about. We send people to fight wars and die over resources without even flinching. If anybody thinks Iraq was about WMD I have news for them....IT WAS ABOUT RESOURCES! Terrorism was just the front door excuse. Ukraine is no different. There is a lot of shady sh*t going on in the mountains right now and it reeks of someone deliberately sabotaging the efforts there. On that note I don't get my first hand information from FOX news or the internet. I know several people up there including REDS team guys and gals that I have helped in the past it's sad and infuriating at the same time. The stench of death in some places is overwhelming a lot of these rescue people who are trained for this but not at this level.

Oh yeah there's definitely been a lot of screwed up nonsense no doubt the last couple years and honestly I'm dreading the election because I don't feel like it's going to change no matter who wins. Even if Trump wins with all his trials and impeachments good luck getting anything done

Oh yeah there's definitely been a lot of screwed up nonsense no doubt the last couple years and honestly I'm dreading the election because I don't feel like it's going to change no matter who wins
Our government is too big at this point to enact a lot of change if we are being honest. My biggest reason for supporting Trump other than the economy is what I "believe" he is going to do for disclosure on some of the secrets our government has been hiding that we have every right to know about. Those hidden elites want him dead for a reason and much of it has to do with what we have been discussing today. He knows and they aren't willing to take chance if he does. If he is even able to get disclosure on a portion of it to get it out in the open it could change society (my opinion of course)

Speaking the truth

Oh yeah there's definitely been a lot of screwed up nonsense no doubt the last couple years and honestly I'm dreading the election because I don't feel like it's going to change no matter who wins. Even if Trump wins with all his trials and impeachments good luck getting anything done
I will tell you this also. There are operatives in this country right now from multiple factions across the globe. It's not a matter of if we get attacked again it's a matter of when, what it looks like and how bad it will be. We can't thwart all of them. Not saying this to scare people just to open your eyes to reality of what the situation is. It was the single dumbest thing that Biden did in his 4 years if it was even him who did it. Things are going to get bad before they get better and I don't want the incompetent people who are responsible for this to be in charge of keeping me safe for one day more than I have to. I wish I could make people understand the levels of incompetence but I can't

Back