• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

The far more likely scenario is that for the last 30 years scientist have warned of more extreme weather. The Harvey's, Florence, irma, Maria, Dorian, Laura, and so many more. I'll have to go find it but there was an article discussing pwats being so much higher and so on. This has been a well advertised chamge in weather.

The problem is most of you guys have dismissed, mocked and outright denied any of it as real. It's all just a hoax to you guys. So when a Helene happens in your eyes there's no way it could be global warming so it has to have another reason and apparently maga has latched on to weather manipulation instead of just dealing with the fact global warming is real.
I haven't denied climate change one time. I have, on many occasions, denied climate hysteria, which your side routinely embraces and gets proven wrong decade after decade after decade.

I haven't denied climate change one time. I have, on many occasions, denied climate hysteria, which your side routinely embraces and gets proven wrong decade after decade after decade.
There are at least 12 countries with weather modification programs, even going back to the 40's in the case of the United States. Things people can look up in 2 seconds

If we're moderating weather can we send Milton back to Africa already...
Sorry no can do he/she/they has been deemed a legal migrant and will be given food and housing for the next two years, ignore what he/she/they does to US citizens. Their legally protected status is what is most important. He/she/they also can Vote.

The largest issue with this whole control the weather garbage is that you can't hide that much energy generation or redirection period. The energy needed over such a large area even to generate one thunderstorm is massive. No aircraft, satellite array, or mobile or even hidden complex can redirect that much energy to just cause these events especially without being seem by millions.

The government and military aren't God nor are they remotely close to it. Sure they hide a lot but not to the point they break physics on a planetary scale.

A river is a fluid body. We have the intelligence and the technology to manipulate it. The atmosphere is also a fluid body. You don't know what technology exists to manipulate it or to what extent it can be manipulated. You have no idea. Yet you believe in aliens and alien technology.

How do you know that aliens don't have technology to control weather? And how do you know we don't know possess it? How do you square this?

I absolutely do have a idea about what technology we have, if we had the ability to control weather then WTF are we not doing it? Why are we not preventing droughts, and steering hurricanes away from land and people...why do they do things that cost money instead of make money, do you know how profitable it would be if you owned a company that could make it rain etc....

The biggest river on the planet is nothing compared to the "rivers" in the atmosphere...the amount of energy it takes to heat or cool even one parcel of atmosphere dwarfs anything we care capable of doing, you would have to be able to manipulate thousands of square miles of parcels to make it rain much less form major weather systems. Its literally only possible if you can recreate the energy of a star. I mean we can say but what if we have alien tech about everything but in the end there is ZERO proof or credible evidence that we do have such things....mostly because aliens have not and can not get to earth even if they knew we were here which they wouldnt.

The largest issue with this whole control the weather garbage is that you can't hide that much energy generation or redirection period. The energy needed over such a large area even to generate one thunderstorm is massive. No aircraft, satellite array, or mobile or even hidden complex can redirect that much energy to just cause these events especially without being seem by millions.

The government and military aren't God nor are they remotely close to it. Sure they hide a lot but not to the point they break physics on a planetary scale.

It literally takes the energy of a STAR...

I absolutely do have a idea about what technology we have, if we had the ability to control weather then WTF are we not doing it? Why are we not preventing droughts, and steering hurricanes away from land and people...why do they do things that cost money instead of make money, do you know how profitable it would be if you owned a company that could make it rain etc....

The biggest river on the planet is nothing compared to the "rivers" in the atmosphere...the amount of energy it takes to heat or cool even one parcel of atmosphere dwarfs anything we care capable of doing, you would have to be able to manipulate thousands of square miles of parcels to make it rain much less form major weather systems. Its literally only possible if you can recreate the energy of a star. I mean we can say but what if we have alien tech about everything but in the end there is ZERO proof or credible evidence that we do have such things....mostly because aliens have not and can not get to earth even if they knew we were here which they wouldnt.
#DowneastKnows

Of course we know everything there is to know about weather and physics right? Either way there is no denying that cloud seeding is happening on a global scale and has been for decades. I don't know what the capabilities are with this but to assume the united states isn't advanced enough to do this is mind boggling. We already have zero point energy. That means we can control gravity. How advanced we are with it who knows but we have it and China and Russia want it. The uses of that type of technology are limitless and could change the planet we live on but you don't see it helping you today. You want to know why? Because it can be weaponized first which means people even with even worse intentions than our own government will do anything to gain access to it. I'm not suggesting we can steer a massive hurricane to go anywhere we want it to go but saying we can't manipulate the atmosphere is silly

Back