• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

The VERY only thing I'm going to say here about the disgusting conspiracy theories I've seen involving Helene is that IFFFFF there truly was ability to control a weather system that big, wouldn't you think no hurricanes would make landfall in the US ever again?

I mean, this hurricane is going to end up probably costing billions of dollars in damages considering that two interstates are closed for the foreseeable future for repairs (and I believe hurricanes can be costly regardless), if there was a legit way to avoid this, it wouldn't have made landfall at all!

Do you believe human beings can influence weather? I ask this basic question because human beings are already being blamed for more violent weather across the globe. If we can affect weather with hairspray and farts I would think it feasible for a government with technology a half century ahead of the common persons basic knowledge of science to not only attempt it but successfully achieve the ability to influence it in a more direct manner

The VERY only thing I'm going to say here about the disgusting conspiracy theories I've seen involving Helene is that IFFFFF there truly was ability to control a weather system that big, wouldn't you think no hurricanes would make landfall in the US ever again?

I mean, this hurricane is going to end up probably costing billions of dollars in damages considering that two interstates are closed for the foreseeable future for repairs (and I believe hurricanes can be costly regardless), if there was a legit way to avoid this, it wouldn't have made landfall at all!

I can assure you that practically no intelligent folks actually believe that Helene was controlled by Biden/libs. But if the nonsense can be used to “stick it to the libs”, the hyper partisan cons don’t give a crap and love playing along with the stupidity. Then bringing up the general subject of humans intentionally influencing the wx is just a red herring used to divert attention away from the ridiculous tweet.

By the way, I bet MJT, herself, doesn’t believe her own tweet. She’s just trying to stir up trouble among the ignorant cons.

I did see this elsewhere:
“The Biden administration scientists can send a Cat5 right up her ass.”

Now that is funny.

Last edited:

You underestimate the influence of power and money. Ask Richard Cheney if he gives 2 sh*it's about the men and women he sent to war so he could enrich his powerful friends. Now what does Cheney and war have to do with trying to control weather? Absolutely nothing. But it's a perfect example of the cruelty of humans when it comes to power, money and control. There isn't a single element in our atmosphere that can't be manipulated even on a grand scale.

If I told you we already have zero point energy technology that could change mankind forever would you believe it? I have every reason to believe we do so why don't we see it yet? We were using GPS in the military back in 1973 but you didn't see it in a vehicle until around 2000. Anything that sounds farfetched to you has likely been investigated and/or perfected for military use long before it gets scaled to benefit society

I can assure you that practically no intelligent folks actually believe that Helene was controlled by Biden/libs. But if the nonsense can be used to “stick it to the libs”, the hyper partisan cons don’t give a crap and love playing along with the stupidity. Then bringing up the general subject of humans intentionally influence the wx is just a red herring used to divert attention away from the ridiculous tweet.

By the way, I bet MJT, herself, doesn’t believe her own tweet. She’s just trying to stir up trouble among the ignorant cons.

I did see this elsewhere:
“The Biden administration scientists can send a Cat5 right up her ass.”

Now that is funny.
Forget MTG dude. I'm asking you directly why you think it can't be done and if it could why it wouldn't be done?

Forget MTG dude. I'm asking you directly why you think it can't be done and if it could why it wouldn't be done?
You're not just causing a hurricane. You're controlling sea surface temps, a huge dome of high pressure, a trough and potential named system off the east, the amount of dry air near the system and how that dry air effects the system and a million other things that all work in perfect sync to create a monster like Milton.

You claim govt can't organize a trip to the bathroom but can manage all.tht?

You're not just causing a hurricane. You're controlling sea surface temps, a huge dome of high pressure, a trough and potential named system off the east, the amount of dry air near the system and how that dry air effects the system and a million other things that all work in perfect sync to create a monster like Milton.

You claim govt can't organize a trip to the bathroom but can manage all.tht?
A river is a fluid body. We have the intelligence and the technology to manipulate it. The atmosphere is also a fluid body. You don't know what technology exists to manipulate it or to what extent it can be manipulated. You have no idea. Yet you believe in aliens and alien technology.

How do you know that aliens don't have technology to control weather? And how do you know we don't know possess it? How do you square this?

A river is a fluid body. We have the intelligence and the technology to manipulate it. The atmosphere is also a fluid body. You don't know what technology exists to manipulate it or to what extent it can be manipulated. You have no idea. Yet you believe in aliens and alien technology.

How do you know that aliens don't have technology to control weather? And how do you know we don't know possess it? How do you square this?
Everything in the universe comes from the same cosmic soup. It's all energy down to the single atom and energy can not be created or destroyed only transformed. The things we are doing now with frequency is mind blowing

Do you have the link to this?
"The Wall Street Journal first reported on the hacking activity.

US officials have briefed the House and Senate intelligence committees on the Chinese hacking campaign, two sources said. Cybersecurity experts from Microsoft and Google-owned firm Mandiant have been helping to investigate the hacking activity.

People probing the hacks have been struck by the hackers’ skill, persistence and ability to burrow into computer networks, the sources briefed on the matter said. The Chinese hacking team in question is known in the cybersecurity industry as Salt Typhoon."

Do you believe human beings can influence weather? I ask this basic question because human beings are already being blamed for more violent weather across the globe. If we can affect weather with hairspray and farts I would think it feasible for a government with technology a half century ahead of the common persons basic knowledge of science to not only attempt it but successfully achieve the ability to influence it in a more direct manner
unequivocally no

It will be months before a final death toll is officially known. I see, hear and honestly beleive its much higher in WNC. How much is anyones guess. My own speculation its at least double whats been talked about so far at a minimum. Dont think anyone disputes this news, no matter what political affiliation etc. Think big problem is its just not having a light shed on it perhaps and that creates perceptions of neffarious intent. And ill be 100% honest, i have that same vibe.
Anyway there is a ton of the same narrative,from folks actually there,dealing with it, affected by it. Sad and tragic in so many ways. None more so than losing a loved one.

Ok… so the inferences I’m seeing from the tin foil hat folks about someone being able to create hurricanes and steer them with a joystick to hit whoever they want are pointing at the Dems/Libs. Why do you think it’s the Dems controlling this? Why wouldn’t the Repubs/ Righties be involved?

Ok… so the inferences I’m seeing from the tin foil hat folks about someone being able to create hurricanes and steer them with a joystick to hit whoever they want are pointing at the Dems/Libs. Why do you think it’s the Dems controlling this? Why wouldn’t the Repubs/ Righties be involved?
I have not read that anybody has said it's a Democrat controlling the joystick.

Back