• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Ok… so the inferences I’m seeing from the tin foil hat folks about someone being able to create hurricanes and steer them with a joystick to hit whoever they want are pointing at the Dems/Libs. Why do you think it’s the Dems controlling this? Why wouldn’t the Repubs/ Righties be involved?

MTG and the smart cons here and elsewhere don’t believe any of this crapola imho. She can’t possibly be that stupid. I believe she’s intentionally being provocative to sew the seeds of doubt amongst the ignorant cons and create more division. These intelligent hyper-partisan cons are too intellectually dishonest to criticize the tweet. Can you imagine that on a weather board?
I’m not afraid to criticize anyone no matter the side they’re on if I feel they’re deserving of it. Hyper-partisans on either side tend to be intellectually dishonest. Yep, libs do it too.

Here is my thinking. The hurricane wasn't manipulated by a government for basically no gain.

I think the NHC hugged the hurricane models too close, not handling an anomalous ULL too well. They ended up saying ATL would get hit. Even when it was apparent that ATL was in the clear, they continued to hold on until the very last minute as that thing was barreling to Augusta.

The reason, in my opinion, is they had already got the whole city in a tizzy, there were even curfews. It cost a lot of money. They were just hoping for some kind of effects from their forecast so they didn't get raked over the coals for being wrong and costing the city a lot of money and effort.

This all goes back to snowmegeddon.

IS-RAEL is the size of huntsville alabama to montgmery alabama ish. Yet the world work hates ISRAEL. MMMMMM. Think I read that in my BIBLE>

Jesus is / was a Jew. Satan whole goal. Kill the jews. Jesus is
ISRAEL

Nobody says Allah or Buddha or whatever when they get hurt or pissed off. But they will say "JESUS"

Why? Because JESUS aint counterfeit. JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD IN THE FLESH AND DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS? AND HE COMING BACK FOR HIS CHUCH PRE-TRIBUALTION RAPTURE NOW. HOPE YOU ARE NOT LEFT.

If you are left. Revelaton chapter 4-22. Get to Petra Jordan as fast as you possibly can. When 7 year peace treaty is signed in middle east. And you see this. Get to petra Jordan as quickly as you can!!!!!!

Last edited:
Ok… so the inferences I’m seeing from the tin foil hat folks about someone being able to create hurricanes and steer them with a joystick to hit whoever they want are pointing at the Dems/Libs. Why do you think it’s the Dems controlling this? Why wouldn’t the Repubs/ Righties be involved?
Ok... well then who's the "they" that supposedly has the tech and capital to create and control weather events that MTG believes in and that some on this board believe is well within the realm of possibility.

I do not think the people on Twitter understand a phasing system with an ULL and the amount of raw liquid it can drop.

Ok... well then who's the "they" that supposedly has the tech and capital to create and control weather events that MTG believes in and that some on this board believe is well within the realm of possibility.

The aliens that want to take Harris back to her home planet. First they must cause her to lose the election.

What do you think about MTG’s tweet?
What do you think about the government/military potentially having technology to modify weather patterns or change atmospheric conditions either locally or regionally? Do you think geoengineering is real? Do you think they do any spraying to try and combat the effect of greenhouse gases?

What do you think about the government/military potentially having technology to modify weather patterns or change atmospheric conditions either locally or regionally? Do you think geoengineering is real? Do you think they do any spraying to try and combat the effect of greenhouse gases?

I love this question! I sincerely hope Larry will write a two page response. Not saying it wont be well thought out
just, Saying to anticipate his reply.
I wouldn’t put ANYTHING beyond our military capabilities as Sandbar has suggested.

Back