• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Watch this video.....

J.C. this is one of the guys I got to meet in Nashville I was telling you about. Not the first time I had heard this but not at this level of detail. If they can make an airplane disappear they can affect weather too. Weather manipulation frightens me the most. Mother nature doesn't like to be tampered with

Are you loyal to the constitution or trump. The answer should be easy. Anyone answering the latter is unfit to serve the US

What would trump do here if a blue state governor declined to speak to him?

I never understood how good people could follow such a bad leader as trump and desantis

So not only has desantis screwed flirida landowners by selling out to the insurance industry he won't talk to the ones who want to help.

Childish little biotches

It is baffling to me why people just reject stuff like this so out of hand. I mean, I'm not saying they have hurricane machines, but there is no way to know what they do have, what exactly they can do with it, and whether or not they have used it.

What is it going to take to prove to people that the government and military have capabilities and hide them all the time?

It seems ridiculous to believe in aliens yet just completely reject that technology may exist to affect the atmosphere.
The document is a lot of hypothetical situations how they can work on the small small scale to create fog during battles and stuff. It's an older document, but if the UN has to put rules up for countries to leave it alone, that means they heard if and saw some stuff.

I'm all for it when it comes to dissipation and steering away, and regardless of their intentions, that's what they'll claim they were doing with research anyways.

Are you loyal to the constitution or trump. The answer should be easy. Anyone answering the latter is unfit to serve the US

I am loyal to both...

This might be the most close minded things I've ever seen posted here.

Man can do some small things related to weather manipulation, I dont disagree with that at all, however I don't believe we have even remotely the capability to create a thunderstorm where we want to much less modify and entire portion of the atmosphere to the extent we can create and steer hurricanes. Its not closed minded it realistic minded, the amount of energy required to do these things dwarfs the capabilities we have...you guys all understand how weather works, the conditions that had to happen to allow Milton to form when and where he did took the interaction with systems all over the globe that had to play out exactly right to have Milton, the butterfly effect so to speak, it literally takes the energy of a star to create the energy to form these storms...something humankind is still from from being able to do.

Do you think humans are creating hurricanes....then steering them to hit where they want?
Well they claim they can get men pregnant and have periods, why they put tampons in mens restrooms,right?
In seriousness, I can see the sow a rain cloud. But steer a hurricane, you gotta have the full monty to ever convince me of that. And it better have some epic receipts.

Well they claim they can get men pregnant and have periods, why they put tampons in mens restrooms,right?
In seriousness, I can see the sow a rain cloud. But steer a hurricane, you gotta have the full monty to ever convince me of that. And it better have some epic receipts.
I've seen some interesting videos I just don't have the capability to understand it from a scientific perspective

I've seen some interesting videos I just don't have the capability to understand it from a scientific perspective
Oh I have at a smaller sample size. There is a cbs interview from like a decade ago talking about this, wx manipulating with some scientist on. Saw the old interview the other day. I have no basis personally to debate, or better put discuss pro or con. Have to plead not informed eitheir way on this one. But steering a Cane, would be up at top of my no way possible list. Behind make it snow in central NC.

These are very recent( past few days) and failed, got caught thankfully. But eventually some clown group will eventually succeed. Always be prepared to take care of self an family is good advice to follow for all of us. Just passing along.

1728342677730.jpeg

1728342579642.jpeg

Oh I have at a smaller sample size. There is a cbs interview from like a decade ago talking about this, wx manipulating with some scientist on. Saw the old interview the other day. I have no basis personally to debate, or better put discuss pro or con. Have to plead not informed eitheir way on this one. But steering a Cane, would be up at top of my no way possible list. Behind make it snow in central NC.

Is this discussion about the ability of humans controlling wx by chance an offshoot of the crazy, bombastic MJT tweeting the politically motivated divisive nonsense that “they can control the weather” implying that Helene was controlled by the libs? Has even one conservative at this science based board full of intelligent and meteorologically very knowledgeable people even criticized this absurd tweet yet?
IMG_0434.jpeg

Back