• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

The utter amount of idiotic stuff on twitter and social media in general right now about government controlled weather events is extremely extremely disheartening....are people really this stupid as to believe that humans can somehow create a storm that literally produces 200 times the total global energy output of mankind every single day? Or humans can somehow control the setup at H5 globally to the point we can steer systems where we want them to go....
I'm not getting into it but I have documents, legit documents obtained from our military websites (public info) about using weather control.

The reason why nothing is obvious yet, is because there are UN rules against harnessing it in war. No, I am not kidding.

Maga dilemma... was talking with a Maga friend the other day. He's a fishing and duck hunting buddy. We were talking about fall fishing and then he turned our conversation to politics and the upcoming election. He is a big Maga Trumper (his brother actually called him in his truck about 3 yrs ago when we were coming back from duck hunting in Ark and was telling him about going to a Proud Boys meeting and that's another story in itself). I asked him what was it about Trump that made him support him so much. He said getting rid of the illegals and bringing down inflation getting groceries and gas back where they were 4 yrs ago (yep, he believes that will happen).

Anyway, he has a guy that works for him, named Jorge. Jorge does all sorts of work for Mike... has for nearly 10 yrs. He's a handyman that does yardwork, carpentry, works on his lawnmower/ATV, makes delievers, etc. Mike says he loves Jorge and his family like they were his own. Jorge's son and Mike's son are about the same age and are best friends. They go to school together, fish together, and hang out at each others house. Now here's the dilemma... Jorge is undocumented... yep, he's one of those "illegals" Mike wants to get rid of. I asked Mike what he's going to do if Trump's people come after Jorge if he wins the election. He said he would do everything he can to hide Jorge and keep him from being deported. Says Jorge is a good person and a great worker who will work for him for only $15/hr and everybody else wants $20 or more (ironic that he loves him so much but pays him less than he would a stranger). I asked him doesn't that seem hypocritical for him to want all the "illegals" to be shipped out but he wants to keep his illegal and he said yeah he understands how that looks but that's just the way it is.... 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Nice larp.

I agree with him though. Jorge is where he should be.

I'm not getting into it but I have documents, legit documents obtained from our military websites (public info) about using weather control.

The reason why nothing is obvious yet, is because there are UN rules against harnessing it in war. No, I am not kidding.
It is baffling to me why people just reject stuff like this so out of hand. I mean, I'm not saying they have hurricane machines, but there is no way to know what they do have, what exactly they can do with it, and whether or not they have used it.

What is it going to take to prove to people that the government and military have capabilities and hide them all the time?

It seems ridiculous to believe in aliens yet just completely reject that technology may exist to affect the atmosphere.

Humans cannot create or steer hurricanes anyone saying we can is crazy.

It is baffling to me why people just reject stuff like this so out of hand. I mean, I'm not saying they have hurricane machines, but there is no way to know what they do have, what exactly they can do with it, and whether or not they have used it.

What is it going to take to prove to people that the government and military have capabilities and hide them all the time?

It seems ridiculous to believe in aliens yet just completely reject that technology may exist to affect the atmosphere.
It is insanity man...man might be able to seed a cloud and make rain on extremely localized areas if nature provides most of the setup. It's impossible because we do not possess a way to create the energy needed to manipulate the weather on scales of hurricanes.

It is insanity man...man might be able to seed a cloud and make rain on extremely localized areas if nature provides most of the setup. It's impossible because we do not possess a way to create the energy needed to manipulate the weather on scales of hurricanes.
How do you know the extent of what man can do or the tools he has with which to do it?

Humans cannot create or steer hurricanes anyone saying we can is crazy.

Case and point.

They were seeding clouds in Vietnam. The government has technology NOW that people can't even fathom and much of it they don't try real hard to hide anymore

Maga dilemma... was talking with a Maga friend the other day. He's a fishing and duck hunting buddy. We were talking about fall fishing and then he turned our conversation to politics and the upcoming election. He is a big Maga Trumper (his brother actually called him in his truck about 3 yrs ago when we were coming back from duck hunting in Ark and was telling him about going to a Proud Boys meeting and that's another story in itself). I asked him what was it about Trump that made him support him so much. He said getting rid of the illegals and bringing down inflation getting groceries and gas back where they were 4 yrs ago (yep, he believes that will happen).

Anyway, he has a guy that works for him, named Jorge. Jorge does all sorts of work for Mike... has for nearly 10 yrs. He's a handyman that does yardwork, carpentry, works on his lawnmower/ATV, makes delievers, etc. Mike says he loves Jorge and his family like they were his own. Jorge's son and Mike's son are about the same age and are best friends. They go to school together, fish together, and hang out at each others house. Now here's the dilemma... Jorge is undocumented... yep, he's one of those "illegals" Mike wants to get rid of. I asked Mike what he's going to do if Trump's people come after Jorge if he wins the election. He said he would do everything he can to hide Jorge and keep him from being deported. Says Jorge is a good person and a great worker who will work for him for only $15/hr and everybody else wants $20 or more (ironic that he loves him so much but pays him less than he would a stranger). I asked him doesn't that seem hypocritical for him to want all the "illegals" to be shipped out but he wants to keep his illegal and he said yeah he understands how that looks but that's just the way it is.... 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Well that about does it for me then. I'm voting for the puppet because 20+ million illegal immigrants cause no strain on an already dwindling society.

We need higher level discussion then this.

Oh I could change your mind on aliens!.....lol
In due time!

But yes we have tech straight out of science fiction movies. Science fiction gets most of it's ideas from military technology

what are you doing about the democrats and illegals and inflation and transgenders other than whining about it on a weather forum?

I protest , I debate, and I’m traveling to the West Bank soon
I don't protest, don't have time for it, but I do debate, donate and vote. Safe travels ✈️

No, trying to show the depravity of supporting the Israeli regime
Yeah well you have failed BIGLY. You would have a lot more sympathy from me if you had the courage to denounce the terrorist holding your people hostage but you don't so you get none from me. Don't speak for anyone else

Back