• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Are you a charismatic Christian?
No, but I do believe in the Holy Spirit, the trinity, three in one.

Anyway..... I'm curious I see all these Harris ads saying they are going to make the rich pay their "fair share". What is considered "fair share", who determines what's fair?

No, but I do believe in the Holy Spirit, the trinity, three in one.

Anyway..... I'm curious I see all these Harris ads saying they are going to make the rich pay their "fair share". What is considered "fair share", who determines what's fair?
It's the same thing every 4 years and the same people fall for it EVERY SINGLE TIME......The playbook hasn't changed much in 50 years

It's the same thing every 4 years and the same people fall for it EVERY SINGLE TIME......The playbook hasn't changed much in 50 years
You’ve overpaid your fair share. Ask them what the “fair share” is for military servicemen. Ask them what the fair share is for law enforcement!! Answer, DEFUND!!

You’re wrong here, they don’t hate fact checking, just one sided fact checking. The supposed fact checks they did weren’t fact at all. You see this just as well as I do, but TDS exists.
No the problem is the only facts are the ones that you're told by your dear leader the orange guy and those are the only fat you'll ever choose to accept

I hate when the term “fact checking” is used, because it isn’t really fact checking, it’s narrative checking. The media’s job is to keep those in power who have been in power for the past 50 years. Those same people propped up by the military industrial complex, big pharma, etc. This point has been stated over and over again. If you support Harris this time around, that’s fine. Just admit you love the establishment, the endless wars, racial divide, being manipulated and brainwashed, and are likely less wealthy than your neighbor at no fault of said neighbor.

It's pretty interesting The ones that accuse us "maga's" that we shut down and don't debate. We have debated enough on here the last few years. I'm so sorry for you programmed people. It's quite obvious when you keep bringing up Trump this Trump that Trump Russia Russia Russia Trump Russia Russia Trump sex Trump sex Trump sex blah blah blah blah blah means that you're definitely programmed .

It's pretty interesting The ones that accuse us "maga's" that we shut down and don't debate. We have debated enough on here the last few years. I'm so sorry for you programmed people. It's quite obvious when you keep bringing up Trump this Trump that Trump Russia Russia Russia Trump Russia Russia Trump sex Trump sex Trump sex blah blah blah blah blah means that you're definitely programmed .
Or that the values we had before trump remain intact and we haven't sold ourselves and our principles

Or that the values we had before trump remain intact and we haven't sold ourselves and our principles
I wouldn’t worry. Even if Trump is elected, you guys will still be able to have men in women’s sports and illegals trying to gain entry, plus some street social justice riots will happen for yall.

Just facts
The last thing I'm going to say... How can you not realize how many rabbit holes you went down with this president and accusations and they don't ever happen? Doesn't that even cause you to pause and think about it for one second at least? I just don't understand personally.

Don't let anyone accuse you or any of us as "MAGAs". Its another one of the left's manipulation, dividing, and labeling tactics that work so well for them. You are simply a Trump supporter, and that is okay. Your point is absolutely correct though, back in 2016 when the intelligence lost control and and a non-chosen candidate won the election, its been a constant feed of propaganda at the highest level to manipulate the public. Their Ukraine operation was stalled, and we are have seen firsthand the backlash from that. This isn't party specific either, RFK is not a an approved candidate, and we witnessed first hand debate rules being changed, and him being totally shunned by the DNC (establishment).
The first debate back in June was purely an intelligence operation in correlation with CNN to expose Biden, who had been previously hidden to hide his cognitive decline. CNN's behavior after the debate being shocked was totally fabricated. The operation was to remove Biden and install the candidate of their choice since Nikki Haley or another approved candidate could not win the Republican primary. This is all very visually obvious by any person with an IQ north of inept. People are so easily manipulated by our media. We will continue to see the attacks on social media platforms that are not state controlled.

Don't let anyone accuse you or any of us as "MAGAs". Its another one of the left's manipulation, dividing, and labeling tactics that work so well for them. You are simply a Trump supporter, and that is okay. Your point is absolutely correct though, back in 2016 when the intelligence lost control and and a non-chosen candidate won the election, its been a constant feed of propaganda at the highest level to manipulate the public. Their Ukraine operation was stalled, and we are have seen firsthand the backlash from that. This isn't party specific either, RFK is not a an approved candidate, and we witnessed first hand debate rules being changed, and him being totally shunned by the DNC (establishment).
The first debate back in June was purely an intelligence operation in correlation with CNN to expose Biden, who had been previously hidden to hide his cognitive decline. CNN's behavior after the debate being shocked was totally fabricated. The operation was to remove Biden and install the candidate of their choice since Nikki Haley or another approved candidate could not win the Republican primary. This is all very visually obvious by any person with an IQ north of inept. People are so easily manipulated by our media. We will continue to see the attacks on social media platforms that are not state controlled.
Yeah what you say about CNN is 100% true. I watched the debate, then immediately after the debate I watched CNN commentary and it was right on cue. It started immediately, before Biden had walked off stage.

The last thing I'm going to say... How can you not realize how many rabbit holes you went down with this president and accusations and they don't ever happen? Doesn't that even cause you to pause and think about it for one second at least? I just don't understand personally.
Except for literally every bit of it has been proven true.

Civilly convicted for sexual assault
Criminally convicted 34 times
Civilly convicted of fraud several times
Stole classified documents and lied about it and had people cover it up

On and on and on its been proven true. It's up to you to face that and accept the truth

Back