• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

So exactly what you all do? Every time I call y’all out you get mad and dodge… nice talking to you… I responded to you
In this case, I think we pretty much all know that Trump isn't advocating doing away with elections or anything of the sort.

Oh boy, people in a politics thread are discussing things and not simply patting each other on the back because they all agree… y’all get offended that someone could possibly think differently than you and that someone could question your logic… if you don’t want your logic questioned don’t share it!
That's the thing about Magas... they get triggered if you question their logic and they get really really triggered when you start fact checking them and their old orange leader

My bad for bringing God into the political thread, so I'm not gonna go there. But there is so much more to this than a brittanica definition, God doesn't pre determine anyone to go to hell.
According to Calvinism, He does. I had this discussion with a Calvinistic evangelical earlier this year.

In this case, I think we pretty much all know that Trump isn't advocating doing away with elections or anything of the sort.
Well.. he was all in for invalidating and overturning election results, so if ending them (elections) all together was in his best self interest, he would definitely find a way to try

Back