• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Let's see if Armstrong's computer is correct and that WW3 starts next year and if this really is the last election.

It's already happening. This article was 100% spot on about NEOCONS and progressives being in bed with one another. My dad is a Vietnam veteran and he warned me multiple times about this when I was on that speeding train. I get it now after I spent all of my 30's and 40's destroying my body and mind for nothing.

Buckle up because it's just beginning

It's already happening. This article was 100% spot on about NEOCONS and progressives being in bed with one another. My dad is a Vietnam veteran and he warned me multiple times about this when I was on that speeding train. I get it now after I spent all of my 30's and 40's destroying my body and mind for nothing.

Buckle up because it's just beginning
Maybe we should bring our boys home and stop squatting in other people’s backyards? The US is in a dangerous position .

Did trump tell a group of evangelicals that if they voted for him it would be the last time they had to vote yes or no question here
He meant that everything that evangelicals wanted would be done so they would only have to vote one more time. Get a grip this morning. I know it gets tiring on your part for sure. It has been estimated 20 to 30 million Christians don't even vote and that was the point.

Back