• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

The photos I have would be too much for y’all to handle… I already tried with some of those here and they couldn’t take it… what does this have to do with what I said at all? Last I checked Palestinians weren’t the weird white supremacists obsessed with whiteness who did that to those folks in your picture
You're not going to get anybody to change their mind on here from what it's already been. It's your choice if you want to take it personally. I told you a year ago that it was not wise to team up with a terrorist organization but you didn't listen.

FYI/UPdate: The National Guard Blackhawk Crew who Rotter washed that parking lot of supplies the other day, has been Grounded and put under investigation.
This event. Tires being slashed on trucks headed to the area. Failures by government to take action. I can't imagine why people think this crap is done on purpose

We could all use some great news with all that has been happening. Personally I don't think it's even close but it needs to be hammer down from top to bottom. Stakes are too high

That's some pretty big news if I have to say so myself. Sure there's some here that won't believe it, but that's their problem.

That's some pretty big news if I have to say so myself. Sure there's some here that won't believe it, but that's their problem.
The Past 48 hour media blitz out of nowhere, doing a 180 pivot tells you this is ground truth. Otherwise they would have kept her hid and stashed away. They threw a hail Mary and it failed. My fear is they will pivot to more sinister backup plans, if you catch my drift. Lets hope not!

Good news. The world just got safer. Bruh whose idea was it to name themselves the peckerwoods tho . The notorious peckerwoods lmao

The Past 48 hour media blitz out of nowhere, doing a 180 pivot tells you this is ground truth. Otherwise they would have kept her hid and stashed away. They threw a hail Mary and it failed. My fear is they will pivot to more sinister backup plans, if you catch my drift. Lets hope not!
I can't imagine what more sinister looks like. If I were him I would have every mouthful of food or drink I put in me tested. A lot of nervous billionaires out there right now

Back