• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

The 101st moving is a standard troop rotation....which is what as posted. Any additional troops being sent is separate from that, there are currently something like 40k US troops at different locations throughout the middle east.
imma take GPT over you

As of 2024, the United States has about 40,000 to 50,000 troops stationed in the Middle East, primarily under U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM). This force has increased from its typical levels in response to rising regional tensions, particularly due to conflicts involving Israel, Hezbollah, and other groups.

Key locations include:

• Qatar, which hosts the regional headquarters of CENTCOM.
  • Bahrain, home to the U.S. Navy's Fifth Fleet and a significant number of U.S. personnel.
  • Iraq, Syria, and Kuwait, where U.S. forces are engaged in counterterrorism and deterrence operations.
These deployments are supported by naval and air assets across the region, including warships in the eastern Mediterranean and Gulf of Oman, as well as fighter squadrons stationed in undisclosed locations(

Vet Benefits & Jobs
)(
Council on Foreign Relations
)(
Military Times
)(
Stars and Stripes
).

What's wrong with you? There's nothing wrong with trying to keep a company in this country.

Do you think Trump would really impose a 200% tariff on them if he wins, cause they have already started building the factory in Mexico so they are moving those 250ish jobs to Mexico. Trump is just talking out of his ass, imposing a 200% tariff on a US company for stuff made in another country is ridiculous, and will just harm John Deere.

Do you think Trump would really impose a 200% tariff on them if he wins, cause they have already started building the factory in Mexico so they are moving those 250ish jobs to Mexico. Trump is just talking out of his ass, imposing a 200% tariff on a US company for stuff made in another country is ridiculous, and will just harm John Deere.
No what's more tragic is how you never stand up for this country You're always for whatever benefits the globalists.

I mean, liberals have led the way on making corporations “pay their dues”. But now it’s okay with liberals for them to seek profit because Trump is trying to keep them in the US.

Last edited:
250 kitchen tables empty thanks to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

All those hungry families and kids. Don't worry Illegals means more to Biden and Kamala.
Always have, always will. I will never forget the entire Democrat party acted like a defense firm for Al-quida after 911. They were more concerned with terrorists well being than the life saving information we were gathering from them.

Trump just blurting out whatever dumbass thought pops in his head...

What do you mean? Taking away American jobs, with the kind of cash JD charges for their equipment is a good thing? You're right, Trump is completely wrong here. We need less jobs in the country while paying such a premium from such a well known company as JD!

No what's more tragic is how you never stand up for this country You're always for whatever benefits the globalists.

So John Deere are globalist now? Look it would be awesome if John Deere could find a way to keep those jobs here, but if going to Mexico meets a strategic goal that lets them grow their business and ultimately add more jobs then fine.

They constantly move stuff around as well, the facility in Iowa was built in the 1940's, but the company is constantly expanding other sites in the US including NC....a 200% tariff is just not realistic but Trump is incapable of understanding or framing the issue in a well thought out and spoken answer so he just blurts out 200% tariff because he does not understand truly how this all works.

So John Deere are globalist now? Look it would be awesome if John Deere could find a way to keep those jobs here, but if going to Mexico meets a strategic goal that lets them grow their business and ultimately add more jobs then fine.

They constantly move stuff around as well, the facility in Iowa was built in the 1940's, but the company is constantly expanding other sites in the US including NC....a 200% tariff is just not realistic but Trump is incapable of understanding or framing the issue in a well thought out and spoken answer so he just blurts out 200% tariff because he does not understand truly how this all works.

What do you mean? Trump would impose the 200% tariff on IMPORTS. Making their "strategic decision" to move American jobs to Mexico not so "strategic" for profits anymore. Their USA produced products wouldn't incur said tariff charge.

Are you going to tell me that JD isn't over priced for what it is, next?

I remember this one time, there was a brand who charged a massive premium for their product due to their track-record of quality and freshness.

Then their facilities hired a lot of foreigners.

Then the government wasn't doing their job.

Then people got Lysteria and died.

The company had something to do with a Boar :)

The point is, I would rather not deal with JD equipment maybe having failing hydraulics and killing people due to poor workmanship.

I remember this one time, there was a brand who charged a massive premium for their product due to their track-record of quality and freshness.

Then their facilities hired a lot of foreigners.

Then the government wasn't doing their job.

Then people got Lysteria and died.

The company had something to do with a Boar :)

The point is, I would rather not deal with JD equipment maybe having failing hydraulics and killing people due to poor workmanship.
I have a 2000 craftsman riding mower and a 2021 JD riding mower. The Craftsman is so much better.

Back