• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Dude for real doesnt want to go to prison...and he thinks this is the only way....cause after he loses in Nov his problems just keep getting worse.
Good lord haha, makes sense, so let me take bullets to the head instead. You guys are funny

You'd have to be into NASCAR or whatever the equivalent for females is to have any clue as I didn't either.

I like sports, but this is one I never got into.

Edit: didn't mean to go ahead and post this, whoops.

Anyway, the only real thing I was gonna add is there are definitely southern things that I don't get into.

You'd have to be into NASCAR or whatever the equivalent for females is to have any clue as I didn't either.

Anyway, the only real thing I was gonna add is there are definitely southern things that I don't get into.
What are some northern things that you like?

I’m not into any of that and I know who she is, as do most people. She was all over TV several years back. I guess being a female racer gets you popularity.

Too many people in one area? Sounds like NC to me!
It damn sure is where I’m at!! We need to encourage that people limit their number of chilren to just one in order to reduce population, if that don’t work, through a mandate. It would also help to close borders.

See, I can take a liberal stance too.

Idk, seems to me a man who is all for himself would get out after two attempts on his life 🤷‍♂️
He's grifting and he stays in to make money. How.many other candidates wives get paid a quarter mill to speak at a fundraiser?

He's grifting and he stays in to make money. How.many other candidates wives get paid a quarter mill to speak at a fundraiser?

She was getting paid long before Trump saw office. Hillary makes that cash on her Ted talk appearances.

Back