• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I learn something new every day. I swear I had never heard of this. Had you before this? But now I know. And wow that he’s doing this though not shocking.
Yeah I believe it was him that did the same thing last year. I remember seeing it on the other forum well over a year ago.

Vendors often use this number in pricing their products as a dog whistle. Once again look at his previous prices and ask how he gets down to $14.88

To quote the anti defamation.league

Some white supremacists will even price racist merchandise, such as t-shirts or compact discs, for $14.88.

Vendors often use this number in pricing their products as a dog whistle. Once again look at his previous prices and ask how he gets down to $14.88

To quote the anti defamation.league

Some white supremacists will even price racist merchandise, such as t-shirts or compact discs, for $14.88.

I was about to ridicule this reasoning, but then I remembered aliens and wondered if Kamala is a dog whistle for the proof of government hiding aliens.

Makes sense.

Not Shocking,But Rhino (aka Establishment/Globalist) Mike Jonhnson getting ready to stab everyday Americans in the back and cost us the election. Such Frauds in DC. Ill keep saying it until November. But if Kamala ends up prez, Its 100% over for Capitalism, Freedom Of Speech, The American Dream. Have fun with 2026,2028 etc. It want matter.

You want centrist, comprimise govt in Washington. Here it comes on a silver platter. Only thing it cost you is millions of illegal aliens eligible to vote for Potus in 2024. We all lose! Get ready to bend the knee and be a slave to the establishment. Cant wait to see everyone file them taxes in about a year. Gonna be fun.

Some of you won’t like this and that’s ok. But I live with 4 women at home (wife and 3 girls). And I’m telling you now my house is unstable as all get out 90% of the time. Any wrong move and I could be done for the day. My wife could have a dream of me cheating on her and take it out on me for an entire week. And I know most of you guys know what I’m talking about. So with all due respect, I do not want a woman running the entire country, and having access to the nukes. What if she has a bad dream about Putin?

Some of you won’t like this and that’s ok. But I live with 4 women at home (wife and 3 girls). And I’m telling you now my house is unstable as all get out 90% of the time. Any wrong move and I could be done for the day. My wife could have a dream of me cheating on her and take it out on me for an entire week. And I know most of you guys know what I’m talking about. So with all due respect, I do not want a woman running the entire country, and having access to the nukes. What if she has a bad dream about Putin?
Jesus this post lol. Should we take away their right to vote too?

5 Minute Video. Yall will laugh/Love. So True Difference between a Woman's Brain and a Mans Brain.

Before every couple gets Married, they ought to have Marriage Counseling and watch this 5 minute video. Women don't know about our Nothing Box>>>

Last edited:
Back