• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Looking it up, it's misleading since twitter makes it sound worse than reality as always. They require either it being caught on a live video all the way through someone seeing it happen.
Well if they have to have footage of the person in action then I’ve already done the work for them. If I don’t get footage then I need their assistance.

What’s going to happen is people will take enforcement into their own hands and then some leftist judge will dismiss the criminals actions and prosecute the homeowners.

Looking it up, it's misleading since twitter makes it sound worse than reality as always. They require either it being caught on a live video all the way through someone seeing it happen.
Why the policy change? It's because police staffing has gone down.

You know there has to be Iranians that came across the border just waiting.

There are multiple threats in the country now. Some of them foreign and some domestic and it's not because of Democracy. There are so many moving parts coming together right now and it isn't just Trump related. Evil forces all around and karma is coming full circle to many of them. Hopefully all of them soon......

Something is off with the forecast cone.

I'm not getting into it here, but you will definitely be hearing about it after the storm, if my thoughts are correct.

Back