• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Dudes standing in front of egg prices that are $2 lying about the price of eggs.

Where are two dollar eggs? I see eggs that are $3.30 a dozen after taxes.

Edit: Can’t tell the size so it’s probably medium which $2.99 a dozen is what I’m seeing here. Large eggs are $3.50-$4.00 a dozen.

Last edited:
Where are two dollar eggs? I see eggs that are $3.30 a dozen after taxes.

Edit: Can’t tell the size so it’s probably medium which $2.99 a dozen is what I’m seeing here. Large eggs are $3.50-$4.00 a dozen.

First he is holding a 24 pack of eggs, so if he can buy that for $4.50 he has a good deal, the signs behind him show eggs for less than $3 a dozen which is on par with prices in my neck of the woods, I got a dozen the other day for 2.88 for extra large. The price has gone up quite a bit the last few month or so, they were well under $2 a dozen not to long ago, apparently the bird flu is hitting again causing a shortage of birds.....none of this has anything to do with who is president or their policies regardless of who is in charge.

First he is holding a 24 pack of eggs, so if he can buy that for $4.50 he has a good deal, the signs behind him show eggs for less than $3 a dozen which is on par with prices in my neck of the woods, I got a dozen the other day for 2.88 for extra large. The price has gone up quite a bit the last few month or so, they were well under $2 a dozen not to long ago, apparently the bird flu is hitting again causing a shortage of birds.....none of this has anything to do with who is president or their policies regardless of who is in charge.
1727227153790.png

All this may be true, but Shaggy said eggs were $2 in that video which they aren’t. It is kind of hypocritical to point out someone stretching the story and do the same yourself in the same post.

I haven’t seen eggs under $2 a dozen here for a long time. They have been fairly stable around $3 a dozen for large eggs for the past eight months or so.

All this may be true, but Shaggy said eggs were $2 in that video which they aren’t. It is kind of hypocritical to point out someone stretching the story and do the same yourself in the same post.

I haven’t seen eggs under $2 a dozen here for a long time. They have been fairly stable around $3 a dozen for large eggs for the past eight months or so.
oil's the big factor which is because most products are oil based.

Nothing of surprise here but THIS is what Democracy is all about liberal style. This is no different than voter fraud and they have zero qualms about doing it. THIS is why America isn't the country it used to be. It's State run media and nothing less

Back