• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I probably already know most of the reasons but I'll watch it for sure.
Oh you will be surprised! I have been on this for awhile now but I will be glad to explain to you what I found out and how and it may help to fill in the gaps on the stuff that you can't wrap your head around. once you have watched of course and if you want to PM me it's fine. This stuff isn't for everybody. While the impact of it down the line could be history changing for a good reason, right now it is not

Even the non "MAGA" who dislike Trump as a person still respect his policy.

I think both candidates suck and I think the country is pathetic for putting these two morons up to choose from.
When you find someone who doesn't suck and isn't a puppet please let me know because that person doesn't exist in the world I live in (no offense). They only shoot at people who propose a threat. A threat to what? Well it isn't democracy. Trump IS going to win and if he lives through it will expose these evil basturds then we can go back to getting in some boring stiff who everybody thinks is kind and gentle and go back to the old days of doing absolutely nothing of substance for the country which is what everybody seems to want so they don't have to worry over things like the truth

When you find someone who doesn't suck and isn't a puppet please let me know because that person doesn't exist in the world I live in (no offense). They only shoot at people who propose a threat. A threat to what? Well it isn't democracy. Trump IS going to win and if he lives through it will expose these evil basturds then we can go back to getting in some boring stiff who everybody thinks is kind and gentle and go back to the old days of doing absolutely nothing of substance for the country which is what everybody seems to want so they don't have to worry over things like the truth

They'd be an average American that grew up broke and had never been involved in politics before imo.

This whole only rich people can run thing is annoying.

They'd be an average American that grew up broke and had never been involved in politics before imo.

This whole only rich people can run thing is annoying.
And you think this average person is going to just walk right in to this corrupt cesspool and just start doing magic and everybody on both sides of the aisle will just magically listen and start hugging and getting along? I get it man I really do but I will bet you the most expensive steak dinner I can buy that this figure won't do the job for $1

And you think this average person is going to just walk right in to this corrupt cesspool and just start doing magic and everybody on both sides of the aisle will just magically listen and start hugging and getting along? I get it man I really do but I will bet you the most expensive steak dinner I can buy that this figure won't do the job for $1

You're right. They just put people in jail who try to change anything.

You're right. They just put people in jail who try to change anything.
Don't think I'm not with you bro but hold your nose for 4 years if you detest him (Trump) because in the end you will be glad you did. There IS time for someone like you hope for but that time isn't now because if we don't expose these people it's over for us and only 1 dude is willing to get his head blown off......There is a reason for that

Don't think I'm not with you bro but hold your nose for 4 years if you detest him (Trump) because in the end you will be glad you did. There IS time for someone like you hope for but that time isn't now because if we don't expose these people it's over for us and only 1 dude is willing to get his head blown off......There is a reason for that

Sandbar, there is a reason why Soros has wined and dined with liberal Elites for years. He wants to be a policy maker while the Dems in office write said policies. There is no other logical reason for their engagements. We have no clue what is said during those Bilderberg meetings as the public and media aren't allowed. Its arm guarded.

Had a great conversation with a cop buddy in Richmond who is in their gang unit talking about minorities and the election. He has a good thumb on what is going on in the streets and he made a great point about a lot of blacks he talks to seeing the truth about the Democrat party and the lies as they watch their icons like Diddy go down in flames with more to come. So when asked where they are getting their political info from there is a big change from TV to YouTube, ticktock and Twitter especially among black males. I guess we will see if it's real

If trump died from a stroke tomorrow should they not replace him?
Youve argued for 3.5 years Joe was fine,on top of his game. Despite us telling yall pre- 2020 his sponge was dried up and the filing cabinet between his left an right ear was empty. The polls triggered yall to replace Biden. Couldnt hide it anymore. Same playbook with Kamala. Neitheir one is running anything, just a face to put out front. Its a puppet Government now.

Back