• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Latest NYT Poll if you guys see new ones as they come out, fill free to share. Much appreciated.

View attachment 151484
Orange Bad man will either win outright or be extremely close to winning the popular vote. However I foresee a tie in the electoral college. Then we have to rely on Congress and I think we all understand what that outcome would be.

Fox8 WGHP: Another chip away, one swing at a time. NO TAXES tips,No Taxes Overtime,No Taxes Soc Security. Now in NC this past weekend. A chip away to win Robeson County.

Former President Trump said during a campaign event in North Carolina on Saturday that he would recognize the Lumbee Tribe if he was elected for a second term.

“The Lumbee Tribe has been wrongfully denied federal recognition for more than a century,” Trump said while campaigning in Wilmington, N.C., suggesting 100 years wasn’t “that long.”

Native American students embrace heritage through Guilford County Schools program
Still, Trump vowed, “We’ll take care of it right at the beginning.”

“Today, I’m officially announcing that if I am elected in November, I will sign legislation granting the great Lumbee Tribe the federal recognition that it deserves,” he added.

The Lumbee Tribe has been recognized in North Carolina since 1885, and the Indigenous tribe was formally recognized by Congress in 1956. Yet the Lumbee Act that was passed in Congress failed to extend federal benefits to the Lumbee Tribe akin to those extended to other federally recognized tribes.

At least not until they start showing Trump winning again and then of course Fox News will be spot on am I right
No you're not right I'm speaking from a general perspective seeing them wrong in the polls. Not everything everybody says revolves around what they want like some of you guys. I was not making a political post I was making an observation.

Orange Bad man will either win outright or be extremely close to winning the popular vote. However I foresee a tie in the electoral college. Then we have to rely on Congress and I think we all understand what that outcome would be.

A republican has not won the popular vote in 20 years, it damn sure is not going to start this cycle. In fact Trump will lose it by at least 7-10 million votes.

Back