• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Right I guess nothing to see here again according to the left. What type of country do we live in where presidential candidates can have multiple assassination attempts within months of each other? Our goverment did nothing after the last one, so I expect the same. The only way he survives if he hires private security. Secret service's job is to prevent the shots from being fired, not jump on him after the fact.

Right I guess nothing to see here again according to the left. What type of country do we live in where presidential candidates can have multiple assassination attempts within months of each other? Our goverment did nothing after the last one, so I expect the same. The only way he survives if he hires private security. Secret service's job is to prevent the shots from being fired, not jump on him after the fact.
This reaction was better than the last. Haven't followed it in detail so don't know if this was an attempt or too close for comfort. Either way it's just crazy

Betting market PredictIt, which often changes quickly after major events, has been about unchanged all day. Harris still up 10:

IMG_0268.png

You guys still endorsing Kamala Harris the cheater? Since there's now evidence she cheated in the debate? Does that matter at all to her supporters?

LOL there is zero actual proof of cheating, its just maga trying to justify her whoopin Trumps ass....also lol at someone who is going to vote for a man who cheats on his wives, his taxes, etc caring even if Harris did cheat.

Regarding attempted assassination attempts of current or former Presidents, Gerald Ford actually also had two but much closer together (only 17 days vs 2 months). And that was it even though it was a scary situation for Ford and our country. Hopefully, that will be it for attempts on Trump, too:

LOL there is zero actual proof of cheating, its just maga trying to justify her whoopin Trumps ass....also lol at someone who is going to vote for a man who cheats on his wives, his taxes, etc caring even if Harris did cheat.
Wait a week or two my man.

Back