• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

The responsibility for removing illegal immigrants from a community typically falls to various law enforcement agencies, primarily U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in the United States. ICE is tasked with enforcing immigration laws and has the authority to apprehend and deport individuals who are in the country illegally.

Local law enforcement agencies may also play a role in immigration enforcement, especially if they have agreements with federal authorities, such as the 287(g) program, which allows local officers to act in collaboration with ICE.

In many states and communities, immigration enforcement can be a contentious issue, often involving debates over local policies, community safety, and the treatment of immigrants. It is essential to recognize that different jurisdictions may have varying approaches to immigration enforcement and the involvement of law enforcement in these matters.
When talking about enforcing crime that would be local police. If they have truly taken over the apartments and extorting the tenants the local police should be able to step in without federal involvement even given where the members are from. Other than that the mayor can also request fed involvement.

Is he losing his mind? Admitting to losing the election that both we and he know he clearly lost? Is he ok?
Many in Magaland are probably saying ignore him saying he lost because he doesn’t know what’s he talking about. Well, that is sort of what Fuentes just said lol.
Probably trying to lower the tone and appeal to more moderates? Purely political as I'm sure he still believes the lie.

It does raise the question though if he sticks to this new narrative that he barely lost what all the ones here who carried water for that lie do?

To be sure it would wake them up to his manipulative behavior, his lying, and all the actions(including illegal ones) he took after the election........nevermind who am I kidding!!

Looking at it like that you have to assume they know who to get a warrant for and what reason. It would take many many resources and tons of money and for what? What would getting a warrant to track someone like that accomplish? If you got a tip someone was about to commit a crime it makes sense, getting a warrant for those in search for work is pointless.
Not my point. You said that you can't assume people who are here illegally are going to commit a crime. "My point" was that they already did when they crossed ILLEGALLY. It's not that difficult to understand

I think building the wall would definitely change something, at least it would fund the economy on the builders side. To e worry about the cost there is insignificant compared to the other waste in our government where money just vanishes.
If anything it's taking your taxpayer dollars and shoving it into something that isn't worth it. Nobody is going to be forced to pay for it but us let's be realistic.

Not my point. You said that you can't assume people who are here illegally are going to commit a crime. "My point" was that they already did when they crossed ILLEGALLY. It's not that difficult to understand
Yep and they are breaking the law which ICE should enforce

Entering the United States illegally, without authorization, is considered a violation of immigration law. Specifically, it is classified as a misdemeanor under 8 U.S. Code § 1325. This statute makes it a crime to enter the U.S. without inspection by immigration officials.

When talking about enforcing crime that would be local police. If they have truly taken over the apartments and extorting the tenants the local police should be able to step in without federal involvement even given where the members are from. Other than that the mayor can also request fed involvement.
The fed is currently out of touch with stopping criminals. If you need evidence of that go back and watch the tape of the nerdy kid who walked around a building, climbed on top of said building and killed 2 people trying to kill a former president.

The fed is currently out of touch with stopping criminals. If you need evidence of that go back and watch the tape of the nerdy kid who walked around a building, climbed on top of said building and killed 2 people trying to kill a former president.
you will get a pro-gun control Maduro message back.

Yeah these federal agencies are really showing their hand. And to think some on here have the nerve to say they don't need reform. It's all part of the agenda, eat what your goverment tells you....gross

1000008839.jpg

If anything it's taking your taxpayer dollars and shoving it into something that isn't worth it. Nobody is going to be forced to pay for it but us let's be realistic.
Why isn't it worth it? We have built walls for thousands of years and we still build them today for the same reasons. Because they are effective

Probably trying to lower the tone and appeal to more moderates? Purely political as I'm sure he still believes the lie.

It does raise the question though if he sticks to this new narrative that he barely lost what all the ones here who carried water for that lie do?

To be sure it would wake them up to his manipulative behavior, his lying, and all the actions(including illegal ones) he took after the election........nevermind who am I kidding!!

Yep, lol.
I actually don’t think he ever believed the Big Lie. He’s not that ignorant. In other words I think he’s the biggest liar of all regarding 2020. That’s likely why he misspoke and admitted to losing. He had a momentary brain fart and told what he knows is the truth.

Why waste all the resources on a population who has a lower crime rate than US citizens. Even if you say they committed a crime coming, every time you speed you’re committing a crime and nothing happens. Plus the majority are coming to work and find their own American dream. The cost of deportations, warrants, etc. would be trillions and trillions for nothing and slow the judicial system even more. And like @ForsythSnow said nothing like that would help. The US would do better working with their source countries to help better their situation so they don’t feel the need to come

Looking at it like that you have to assume they know who to get a warrant for and what reason. It would take many many resources and tons of money and for what? What would getting a warrant to track someone like that accomplish? If you got a tip someone was about to commit a crime it makes sense, getting a warrant for those in search for work is pointless.

To kind of deport them?

Why waste all the resources on a population who has a lower crime rate than US citizens. Even if you say they committed a crime coming, every time you speed you’re committing a crime and nothing happens. Plus the majority are coming to work and find their own American dream. The cost of deportations, warrants, etc. would be trillions and trillions for nothing and slow the judicial system even more. And like @ForsythSnow said nothing like that would help. The US would do better working with their source countries to help better their situation so they don’t feel the need to come

Please just admit to wanting an open boarder and be done with it already.

I disagree but let’s not pretend.

Why isn't it worth it? We have built walls for thousands of years and we still build them today for the same reasons. Because they are effective
Technology. Can't run it into the ocean for 1000s of miles, does nothing to stop the train from the source, desperation isn't going to be stopped by a wall. Can't man thousands of miles with enough people to be effective at those with methods over or through. Look for the next car bomb to blow a hole in it. None have happened yet because there's ways in without it now. Just wait for the desperation of thousands who will turn more criminal by forcing their way in.

Then what will you do about those who turn to these gangs for support? They'll get them into the US and exploit them while making our problem larger. I'm sure these gangs will grow in size and power too.

Our government is full of things that do nothing. The wall would accomplish something, that fact is undeniable.
It would accomplish something but that something would be a political stunt. The American people need the investment in infrastructure more than a barrier that cannot be maintained.

Back