• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Screenshot_2024-08-30-14-37-58-03_46f2bef6fa34f07311347e7f027a4aa9.jpg

So I've made it a thing to be encouraging to these women when I'm able to, on how they can be happier if they stop dealing with this whole arranged marriage, get in the kitchen treatment.

I'd say about 60-70 percent of them are die hard okay with it. But it gets interesting when you're dealing with the 18 to 40 year olds.

The younger ones are more receptive, but feel trapped and scared in a lot of cases.

Anyways, my point here is that a lot of these women who have to cover their faces are hot 🔥 and some of them want out of their Muslim ways.

Am I making a difference? Hopefully.

the free world is becoming less and less free. that's a fact,
Yeah can't treat your own damn kids the way that's best for them anymore, can't read certain books in the library anymore, can't be in control of your own body if your female, can't enroll your child in black history courses in HS. The list is long isn't it?

Yeah can't treat your own damn kids the way that's best for them anymore, can't read certain books in the library anymore, can't be in control of your own body if your female, can't enroll your child in black history courses in HS. The list is long isn't it?
---- abortion.

View attachment 150576

So I've made it a thing to be encouraging to these women when I'm able to, on how they can be happier if they stop dealing with this whole arranged marriage, get in the kitchen treatment.

I'd say about 60-70 percent of them are die hard okay with it. But it gets interesting when you're dealing with the 18 to 40 year olds.

The younger ones are more receptive, but feel trapped and scared in a lot of cases.

Anyways, my point here is that a lot of these women who have to cover their faces are hot 🔥 and some of them want out of their Muslim ways.

Am I making a difference? Hopefully.

Sounds familiar

Back