• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

When will we call out this election fraud? our candidates have to bend over for AIPAC every year . What other foreign lobbying group is given this privilege ? AIPAC doesn’t even have to register as foreign!

Here is Republican Massie telling it how it is. Where is your AIPAC baby sitter Roddy!

The bold part is very close to libel if not over the line. I would delete this post if I were you. It is not clear that this is your opinion.

Moderators?

Also, Hamas is Gaza Palestinians and Gaza Palestinians are Hamas. They fire rockets in to civilian's homes in Israel to maim and kill as many innocents as possible, not to mention the atrocities committed on 10/7/2023. Gaza residents quarter the Hamas thugs. Palestinians may be bold and determined, but their goals are evil. Using technology to counter asymmetrical warfare is justified.
Fine I’ll change it a little just for you

The groomers are actually in the churches

Yes, notice it's a "youth" pastor. Churches have got to do a much better job at vetting and monitoring anyone working with or around kids.

I wonder if we can try to become a little more civilized and adult like in discussions. I'd prefer no libtard, magtards, mags, rednecks, troglodytes or whatever the heck else derogatory 5 year old names you guys/gals come up. The personal attacks are ridiculous and this place is on thin ice as far as I'm concerned.

I wonder if we can try to become a little more civilized and adult like in discussions. I'd prefer no libtard, magtards, mags, rednecks, troglodytes or whatever the heck else derogatory 5 year old names you guys/gals come up. The personal attacks are ridiculous and this place is on thin ice as far as I'm concerned.
Even thinner than the ice we get on our mega frost days?!

Tired of watching it honestly and it's the same culprit(s) every single time. I hate putting people on ignore but sometimes you have to take control of what you have to look at

Is anybody here on either side happy with the direction of the country?

Like when you look back at when you were younger do you feel the country was in a better place then or now? Do you feel safer? Feel the economy is better? Can you live more peacefully?

I think most everything here we are arguing about is a distraction to the erosion of our quality of life.

Is anybody here on either side happy with the direction of the country? A. No

Like when you look back at when you were younger do you feel the country was in a better place then or now? Do you feel safer? Feel the economy is better? Can you live more peacefully? A. No

I think most everything here we are arguing about is a distraction to the erosion of our quality of life. A. Correct

Like when you look back at when you were younger do you feel the country was in a better place then or now? Do you feel safer? Feel the economy is better? Can you live more peacefully?

I think most everything here we are arguing about is a distraction to the erosion of our quality of life.
Post of the day

I'd prefer that.
Are you going to lead the change?

I'd give about anything to go back to the 90s and early 2000s for pre social media. Give me that and just the extended forecast on the Weather Channel. We have a Mennonite community just east of us and I've joked to my wife that I'm ready to join.

16- 19 is still a kid mentally. Remember when you were 16? Kid.
Mentally yes. But 16 is the age of consent in Georgia. Of course I don’t think this ordeal was consensual by any means and he should be held accountable. And I know this didn’t occur in Georgia.

No, I want the corruption out of those agencies. As it stands now, they are captured by the pharmaceutical companies and chemical industries. They have been misdirected to chase phantom green-house gases that are not even a threat compared to the bio-toxicity in the soil, water and air. Dismantling them means removing the corrupted people and hiring new, independent enforcers. It also means rejecting GMO's and dangerous MRNA tech, advancing vaccine safety and proper testing of all drugs.

Plus I don't expect you to understand. We clearly don't see the world through the same lens.
If everybody has not, they need to go to Tuckercarlson.com and LISTEN in its entirety to RFK's interview!! Dayumm. Great interview.

I chuckled when I read this since I know who you are voting for for president.....

Back