• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

So you want polluted air, unsafe food, and unsafe drugs. I'll pass on that trash.
No, I want the corruption out of those agencies. As it stands now, they are captured by the pharmaceutical companies and chemical industries. They have been misdirected to chase phantom green-house gases that are not even a threat compared to the bio-toxicity in the soil, water and air. Dismantling them means removing the corrupted people and hiring new, independent enforcers. It also means rejecting GMO's and dangerous MRNA tech, advancing vaccine safety and proper testing of all drugs.

Plus I don't expect you to understand. We clearly don't see the world through the same lens.

You forgot tyrannical theocratic government
I feel like you should probably do a research paper on Islamic nations or Christian nations during the dark ages before throwing those words around. Maybe you were kidding though.

You cant make this stuff up...the women Vance used as a example of how stupid he thinks Harris is a super maga Trumper lol...wonder how she feels about Vance using her as a example of how dumb he thinks Harris is....

You cant make this stuff up...the women Vance used as a example of how stupid he thinks Harris is a super maga Trumper lol...wonder how she feels about Vance using her as a example of how dumb he thinks Harris is....

Your thought processing and posts make a lot more sense now.

He tried to get the legislation passed for bigger teacher raises and he criticized the gop for not doing more to pay teachers better. What do you think he would have done if the gop passed a single line bill giving teachers a big raise? You really think Cooper would have vetoed it?

Take a look at this article @GaWx

He did, more than once, the reasons were directly related to Medicaid expansion. Not only teacher raises but state employee raises were impacted too. I should know, I lived it, don't need to read some stupid article.

The army knew this was going to be a fuster cluck if Trump was there and tried to keep Trump away...they knew what he would turn this into....and he didn't disappoint. The army is somewhat to blame though they should have done more to prohibt cameras etc....doubt Trump would have shown without being able to have cameras....

Not a fan of Vance using someone I personally know, as comparison, to attack Kamal.

Vance just gets worse and worse.

So what I have done now, is I have filed a petition with the RNC for him to remove himself from the VP candidate position, or face protest votes in traditionally right leaning Lexington, SC.

I will personally vote against Trump because I dislike Vance so much, especially now, over this.

Also, I have not heard of one person who likes JD Vance. From everything I've heard, it's the opposite. They're just dealing with it because it was Trump's choice.

This is all Don Jr's fault. Cocaine Don could really f up church.

Also, I have not heard of one person who likes JD Vance. From everything I've heard, it's the opposite. They're just dealing with it because it was Trump's choice.

This is all Don Jr's fault. Cocaine Don could really f up church.
Jd vance may have been one of the worst political decisions ever. This dude has no charisma and is as bad as desantis on the awkwardness scale

Jd vance may have been one of the worst political decisions ever. This dude has no charisma and is as bad as desantis on the awkwardness scale
Leave it to Don Jr. to talk his father into picking a VP that gives merit to the "weird" memes.

Not a fan of Vance using someone I personally know, as comparison, to attack Kamal.

Vance just gets worse and worse.

So what I have done now, is I have filed a petition with the RNC for him to remove himself from the VP candidate position, or face protest votes in traditionally right leaning Lexington, SC.

I will personally vote against Trump because I dislike Vance so much, especially now, over this.

It was a dumb flex on Vances part and he obviously didn't vet the person he picked. Also Mrs Upton suffered a lot of bullying etc over this 17 yrs ago and now has to deal with all over again thanks to Vance.

Back