• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Imagine supporting a pedophile state the way @Metwannabe @Rain Cold @NCSNOW @Bham 99 @Sandbar do. This is disgusting . Israel houses many many American Jewish pedophiles. So the Americans not only export weapons to kill innocents but they export pedophiles to hurt the children of the world. Palestinians are the bravest, strongest, most bold and courageous race of people on earth. While Americans and Israelis hide behind their tanks and state of the art weapons , 15 year olds who lost their entire families stand in front of tanks with nothing more than a rock and willpower.

Last edited:
Imagine supporting pedophilia the way @Metwannabe @Rain Cold @NCSNOW @Bham 99 @Sandbar do. This is disgusting . Israel houses many many American Jewish pedophiles. So the Americans not only export weapons to kill innocents but they export pedophiles to hurt the children of the world. Palestinians are the bravest, strongest, most bold and courageous race of people on earth. While Americans and Israelis hide behind their tanks and state of the art weapons , 15 year olds who lost their entire families stand in front of tanks with nothing more than a rock and willpower.

Yet you hide behind terrorist. What I want to say will get me banned. Have a good day!

Imagine supporting pedophilia the way @Metwannabe @Rain Cold @NCSNOW @Bham 99 @Sandbar do. This is disgusting . Israel houses many many American Jewish pedophiles. So the Americans not only export weapons to kill innocents but they export pedophiles to hurt the children of the world. Palestinians are the bravest, strongest, most bold and courageous race of people on earth. While Americans and Israelis hide behind their tanks and state of the art weapons , 15 year olds who lost their entire families stand in front of tanks with nothing more than a rock and willpower.

You're pushing it

The groomers are actually in the churches

This might be the most ignorant, yet comical, thing I have ever read on the internet.

I wish your ass would show up and talk some of this trash in front of the people you are calling out...since palestinians are so brave.....wait, you aren't palestinian, you're American. 🤣

This might be the most ignorant, yet comical, thing I have ever read on the internet.

I wish your ass would show up and talk some of this trash in front of the people you are calling out...since palestinians are so brave.....wait, you aren't palestinian, you're American. 🤣
I sure as ---- would ! Your redneck family and lineage of trailer park terror could not compare to my family

The bold part is very close to libel if not over the line. I would delete this post if I were you. It is not clear that this is your opinion.

Moderators?

Also, Hamas is Gaza Palestinians and Gaza Palestinians are Hamas. They fire rockets in to civilian's homes in Israel to maim and kill as many innocents as possible, not to mention the atrocities committed on 10/7/2023. Gaza residents quarter the Hamas thugs. Palestinians may be bold and determined, but their goals are evil. Using technology to counter asymmetrical warfare is justified.

Back