• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I think people use the term globalist un-intentionally and dont realize what it means.
Thats not the definition of Globalism in todays common vernacular.
Must have been some definition, used from decades ago to identify antisemitism. Unfortunately of which we have a lot present and promoted on our own college campuses throughout the fruited plain of these United States of America in today's 2024.

You have the nerve to call someone a traitor to their own people and you won't even go fight for you own families land you claim was yours. Those brave men risked having their heads chopped off to help me free them from terrorist thugs

Not a personal attack

You have even more nerve to tell someone they don’t belong somewhere their entire 10,000 years of ancestry descend from… give me one good reason to go fight right now, I’d be dead in a week and have achieved nothing more than honor and a broken family.

Obviously my people have nothing more than AKs and sugar rockets, armed victory can’t be achieved without improvement in other arenas. I promise you I will go there , I really really do, it keeps me up at night trust me, I heavily considered it. Success for the Palestinian people requires a lot more than armed victory , it requires money and influence which we do not have but can gain… after all the zionists laid out the way pretty clear how to gain it and we outnumber them globally. I’ll go there when I am prepared with a good education and a plan other than shooting off a couple AK rounds. I’m sorry not all of us are afforded the might of the American military. I need to secure my families future first . Then again how could you ever understand that when you come from a position of privilege as a man who never had to defend his country from any actual threat to it? Or ever lost his country? Or ever became destitute or a refugee? I respect your opinion, I need to fight but shooting AK rounds ain’t it. You fought and that’s honorable but America was never threatened. I love you and you say a lot of great things but I don’t think you are able to understand my position

Last edited:

I think people use the term globalist un-intentionally and dont realize what it means.
Ncsnow is Jewish bro, a Christian Zionist

Josh stein is also actually Jewish . I don’t hate him because of that though, I hate him because he is a dirty yank!

I think of a globalist as someone who wants to put their vision of "the good of the world" before any one country or nation. My view is that from our leadership point of view, America should be first. We can and need to participate in the global community and provide support where applicable and where possible. But the good of some random country somewhere should come second to the good of America and the citizenry here.

I think of a globalist as someone who wants to put their vision of "the good of the world" before any one country or nation. My view is that from our leadership point of view, America should be first. We can and need to participate in the global community and provide support where applicable and where possible. But the good of some random country somewhere should come second to the good of America and the citizenry here.
I agree, so on that note do you support ending all military aid to Israel and any other country?

You are pretty ignorant, the man has time after time degraded veterans… the most recent instance when he told Miriam adelson, a criminal, that her honor was cooler than the honors they give military peeps because that one is only given to disabled and injured folks. Whatever, it’s ok if you are gay for trump I support you! I hope one day you get to get a little cheek kiss from him or somin
IMG_1212.jpeg

Back