• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I'm convinced you all say this so it can continue to fly under the radar. All the while it's in your political spank bank of things you dream of coming true sonic you can downplay it enough maybe nobody will notice it
I haven't read it and don't care.

I will ask you the same question I asked Downeastnc. Have you read Project 2025 cover to cover? If the answer was a yes then I commend you for sticking to your guns. If not then I have the same response for you. You are choosing to believe what others are telling you to believe. No critical thinking or originality. Just sheepole like actions and trolls.
I've read enough of it on my own and heard it's authors enough to draw my.own conclusion

I use Telegram a lot. Nothing like Freedom of speech.
But the Globalist, Harris,Biden. Know no boundries. Again, she gets elected POTUS. There will be no return. Its a horrible trade off folks. Stop it while you have the chance at the ballott box

1724547956445.png

Thin skinned wussified beta at every level. This dudes such a baby it's sad anyone wants him to be leader of any nation.

Thin skinned wussified beta at every level. This dudes such a baby it's sad anyone wants him to be leader of any nation.

Yeah, “thin skinned wussified”, whatever that means. The guy who stood up after gunfire to his head telling people to fight. Every time I read one of these posts I think maybe there should be tampons in the men’s bathroom.

Last edited:
I have not read a lot of it, but what they want to do to NOAA is scandalous. We would have to pay a fortune to get what is free now. AccuWeather would have a monopoly on forecasting and many people would lose access to the warnings the NWS provides.
Pure capitalism baby, If a dime can be made off it daggum it we sellin it! Air is next. Imma charge you for every breath you take. incoming “ commie “ posts because I don’t like the idea of unfettered capitalism… trust me y’all wouldn’t either … no social security no welfare no nada …

Pure capitalism baby, If a dime can be made off it daggum it we sellin it! Air is next. Imma charge you for every breath you take. incoming “ commie “ posts because I don’t like the idea of unfettered capitalism… trust me y’all wouldn’t either … no social security no welfare no nada …
Bernie bro in da house

Nah I just think a lot of folks don’t realize how much “ communism” we already have and how most of them would not want to do without any of that communism
You don’t have to convince me. It’s true.

I've read it. Not sure how it makes me this horrible person but oh well
I'll give you an easier one to start. How can you defend this plan? Especially as a moderator on a weather website:
"The National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) should be dismantled and many of its functions eliminated, sent to other agencies, privatized, or placed under the control of states and territories."

Back