• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

LOL ok says the folks also saying voting for Harris equals communism....
Facts:

Trump has said multiple times that his campaign has nothing to do with project 2025.

Harris is part of an administration that controls free speech, calling for price controls, and equity of outcomes.

This isn’t even competitive man.

Exactly. It is well known WOAT did not want her as VP. She was forced on him by the DNC elites because of her multicultural heritage. That’s it. She was not qualified to be VP and she is in way over her head and not qualified to be POTUS. She is there without getting a single vote yet the sheepole (and there are many on this forum) are falling right in line with the idiotic talking points.
Why are you so convinced you are not part of the flock of sheeple?

You have a point. If you truly believe this you should take a long hard look at the NGOs and think tanks supporting the DemonRATs. You will see they absolutely believe in the erosion and taking away the freedoms you have left. Then come back and readdress this statement.
If you have some that I can read share them, they certainly would be helpful. I’m tired of the low amount of thinking that is put into issues and policies. Most people just join a tribe and spew talking points, how much critical thinking occurs? I think that is crucial, so if you have some to share please do I would appreciate it

Facts:

Trump has said multiple times that his campaign has nothing to do with project 2025.

Harris is part of an administration that controls free speech, calling for price controls, and equity of outcomes.

Lol ok whew glad Trump has said that cause that guy never lies.....

The guy running Project 2025 even says Trump has to say things against 2025 but that behind the scenes things are fine. Trump is just the puppet here though, the people running project 2025 are the folks that will run the country and shape policy once Trump is in office, they give Trump the adoration and ego stroking he craves and most importantly the money and in return Trump will do whatever they want since he really doesn't understand how to run a country anyways.

Why would this guy say this, he is and has been very much a Trump insider.....

Lol ok whew glad Trump has said that cause that guy never lies.....

The guy running Project 2025 even says Trump has to say things against 2025 but that behind the scenes things are fine. Trump is just the puppet here though, the people running project 2025 are the folks that will run the country and shape policy once Trump is in office, they give Trump the adoration and ego stroking he craves and most importantly the money and in return Trump will do whatever they want since he really doesn't understand how to run a country anyways.

Why would this guy say this, he is and has been very much a Trump insider.....

I guess that guy isn’t capable of lying.

I must have missed all of these policies 2016-2020. My apologies.

You know what's weird, there really isn't a need to read and research or even debate too much this time. I've lived through both admins, I know which one governed closer to my beliefs and which one I was better off financially. It's not complicated. But most people believe what they are told and not what they have experienced

If you have some that I can read share them, they certainly would be helpful. I’m tired of the low amount of thinking that is put into issues and policies. Most people just join a tribe and spew talking points, how much critical thinking occurs? I think that is crucial, so if you have some to share please do I would appreciate it
Out working in the yard. When I have a sec will get you some links.

Why would he lie....that guy along with a handful of others will be the ones running Trumps admin if he wins...
Just like I have seen folks on here stating conclusions are being drawn about what will be done or not done under Kommiela, you are doing the same. Fact is you just don’t know for sure and are drawing conclusions based on emotion and hatred for the other side. I would say the same is happening from the other direction at times. Difference is I have seen on this forum at times the other side admit that and that the conclusion was based on an emotional response. Have not seen that much from the side of the fence that you are on. What I have seen from your side time and again are incorrect statements based on emotion not empirical data. Have you read 2025 cover to cover or are you responding based on X posts? If it is the latter then your opinion is based on what someone is telling you to believe vs doing the research and forming a true informed opinion. Either way you are coming across as uninformed here. As I said earlier you are intelligent. Break free from the media circus you like to quote, do the research and then if you have the same opinion I can respect but until that time your incessant reposting of X post’s don’t hold water.

Exactly! Downeastnc and others here are drawing conclusions based in partial truths. Did several of these folks work for him previously? Absolutely they did. Is Trump going to put these folks in his administration if he wins? Possibility, but the fact is you just don’t know. Same can be said about Kommiela. What you do have are trends from both camps. In the case of Trump I think the more realistic mix in his administration are folks like RFK Jr., Tulsi, Ramiswami, Musk etc. Now that statement is based on factual trends we are seeing and the fact is I just don’t know. Just like others on here don’t know but like to pretend they do.

RFK Jr. will be on the ballot in North Carolina due to not dropping out before deadlines. Could be some people still voting for him that otherwise would have gone for Trump. In what could be a very close race in the state, there’s a chance this matters.

The 2025 stuff is just a boogeyman for the left.

They're going all in on it now because they're shook.
I'm convinced you all say this so it can continue to fly under the radar. All the while it's in your political spank bank of things you dream of coming true sonic you can downplay it enough maybe nobody will notice it

Facts:

Well trump also said 4 million illegals voted in 2016 and that he won 2020 which are both lies......in case you haven't noticed trump lies A LOT

I'm convinced you all say this so it can continue to fly under the radar. All the while it's in your political spank bank of things you dream of coming true sonic you can downplay it enough maybe nobody will notice it
I will ask you the same question I asked Downeastnc. Have you read Project 2025 cover to cover? If the answer was a yes then I commend you for sticking to your guns. If not then I have the same response for you. You are choosing to believe what others are telling you to believe. No critical thinking or originality. Just sheepole like actions and trolls.

Back