• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

They love trying to shove people in to neat little labels and boxes. They are desperate for people like me to be labeled liberals etc...they can't compute what country before party means.

They fail to realize the reason the moderates and independents are leaving Trump in droves is not because they necessarily want Harris but rather they definitely do not want Trump.
Oh yes. Moderates and independents just love voting for a candidate who didn’t get a single vote in a primary. Model of democracy. I can’t wait for her to explain how cloud storage works. She is such an intellectual.

Capitalism has turned against the average working population in many ways. Take the recent mixup at Starbucks. The. Ceo steps down he likely gets a golden parachute and the incoming ceo stands to clear 100M.....100 MILLION.

Yet it's an outrage to raise minimum wage cause it's gonna cost them too much money. They don't want their employees to organize but it too costly.

We hear BS reason like if they raise minimum wage it will cause prices to go up but you NEVER hear them blame rising prices on outrageous CEO pay.

Ok. Let's do some math.
Starbucks has 400k employees and 36 billion in rev last year. Even a stratospheric pay of $100 mil is 1/4 of 1% of revenue. Literally pocket change for a biz that big.
But... let's say CEO pay was equally divided among all employees...everybody would get a raise of $250 per year, or, 12 cents per hour. Yippee! Or use the CEO pay to reduce prices...that $3.99 coffee would now be $3.98. What a deal!
It doesnt matter, really. What does matter is the market for top executive talent is fierce, and not much different than professional sports. If you want a winning team, you need the best players.

Oh yes. Moderates and independents just love voting for a candidate who didn’t get a single vote in a primary. Model of democracy. I can’t wait for her to explain cloud storage works. She is such a intellectual.

Yep thus the huge shift in moderates and independents from Trump to Harris over the last few weeks.

I tell you what let's get Trump and Harris on a stage and ask them to both explain cloud storage...do you really think Trump would do better than Harris. If so you gonna be wanting to skip the debates.

Yep thus the huge shift in moderates and independents from Trump to Harris over the last few weeks.

I tell you what let's get Trump and Harris on a stage and ask them to both explain cloud storage...do you really think Trump would do better than Harris. If so you gonna be wanting to skip the debates.
He absolutely would. Cloud storage is nothing more than renting server space at a server farm with redundancy. That’s it.

She did teach us that each time you light your lighter, your lighter gets lighter until it gets so light that it can no longer light. If you are a smoker, this information could be beneficial to you.

They love trying to shove people in to neat little labels and boxes. They are desperate for people like me to be labeled liberals etc...they can't compute what country before party means.

They fail to realize the reason the moderates and independents are leaving Trump in droves is not because they necessarily want Harris but rather they definitely do not want Trump.

Are you Libertarian? Conservative/Libertainian? How exactly do you identify? Chameleon?
You were caught in double speak. Speak on it son!

Oh yes. Moderates and independents just love voting for a candidate who didn’t get a single vote in a primary. Model of democracy. I can’t wait for her to explain how cloud storage works. She is such an intellectual.
Get a panel of intelligent American moderates in a box and make them ask both candidates questions and none of them would be able to give a satisfactory answer over a majority of them. You got someone with no record on a different planet ideally and someone who has bad solutions to half the US's problems but kept us out of BS war and the economy stable. I still ask myself how we can't stop choosing idiots for candidates.

Get a panel of intelligent American moderates in a box and make them ask both candidates questions and none of them would be able to give a satisfactory answer over a majority of them. You got someone with no record on a different planet ideally and someone who has bad solutions to half the US's problems but kept us out of BS war and the economy stable. I still ask myself how we can't stop choosing idiots for candidates.

Well yeah she's mistaken and incorrect since cloud computing as mentioned is a redundant storage of files stored in various storage locations to ensure speed, redundancy, and accessibility which happens to be on land. If there's one thing her and Joe have in common it's talking like you have a speck of confidence but don't know what you're talking about.

It would really be nice for @ChrisAMB or any of the other Harris supporters tell us why she would be a great leader for our country, using accomplishments and stated policy stances and excluding any of the following:

Abortion
Project 2025
Donald Trump
Republicans

I would love to know why it would be the most beneficial to America economically, militarily, national security-wise, social program-wise, etc.

I just have a hard time understanding how things were much better under Trump in pretty much all of those categories, even in the context of geopolitically, then a regime that she was part of saw much of that prosperity crumble away, and now things are supposed to get better under what I assume is a similar approach that led to the crumbling.
why would we exclude talking about those very serious topics?

TF is project 2025? I’m hardcore MAGA Republican. Aside from what google will tell you it’s a nonstarter. Will have nothing to do with the election. Move on…
Except it does, it is the conservative agenda. It is not secret, I dont use google I have been reading the document myself

Back