• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Aren't as sharp as you used to be after retiring huh. Lol jk

But seriously I read the terms of service the other day I'd suggest some people pipe it down a little or go hang out on reddit or Twitter
Yes, there are alternatives to shutting it down.

There aren't any posts worth keeping
Maybe there are from the 1st 10 days or so, but the last week to 10 days has been a disaster for sure. I'm not sure I want to see it go, but I would certainly understand why it got shut down.

Reactions: SD
Back to politics this is what we could have had. Back when it was Biden vs Trump Bidens dementia was giving Trump the win by default. We all knew dems were going to switch out Biden for someone else. Trump should have been ready for it but he wasnt. Trump is fighting the same way he did in 2016 but he is 8 years older and he is barely campaigning now. He is being greatly outspent. DeSantis would be doing 3 events a day. Ron has consistently delivered on conservative legislation. Other republican governors have far greater republican control in their state legislatures but they have done nothing with it. The Trump campaign has no consistent messaging. One second complaining about Biden not being the nominee is another second wasted. Calling Harris stupid, dumb, ignorant, a lunatic only lowers expectations for her so much that she is guaranteed to win a debate.

Also, in FLA Ron cant run in 2026 for another term. I am hoping Casey DeSantis will consider running for the rep nomination and stop Matt Gaetz or Byron Donalds form getting the nod.

It's easier to lock it or having folks think before they post if we are being honest. It's not a moderating issue imo

I dunno it seems to be the same folks every time when it comes to insults and getting personal/vulgar. Better though to have that crap in here than out in the forum.

It's easier to lock it or having folks think before they post if we are being honest. It's not a moderating issue imo

Seems to be the same 3 or 4 posters. Ban them for a week once. Permanently, from this thread the second time? 🤷‍♂️

Back