• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

There was a Russian sub off the coast of NYC yesterday. There's something the government isn't telling us.
According to some guys who watch, there has been lots of foreign aircraft in the US and at small airports too. A little while ago I heard a big copter coming so I pulled up radar. It was Army and was doing circles over my house and the tiny airport close by. He came over me twice. So low it I was waving at it and holding my ears. At the same time on radar was US Marine Corps plane that also was doing circles and came over my house too. WTH. Navy was up too close by, some other military with no info or call signs and there were 6 balloons over the US. Def something up I feel. The Marines plane was FIXXER55. So interesting.

According to some guys who watch, there has been lots of foreign aircraft in the US and at small airports too. A little while ago I heard a big copter coming so I pulled up radar. It was Army and was doing circles over my house and the tiny airport close by. He came over me twice. So low it I was waving at it and holding my ears. At the same time on radar was US Marine Corps plane that also was doing circles and came over my house too. WTH. Navy was up too close by, some other military with no info or call signs and there were 6 balloons over the US. Def something up I feel. The Marines plane was FIXXER55. So interesting.
Wow that's awesome you were able to wave to them! Here are the doomsday planes I was talking about

1722637462394.png

I love it how the people that believe in aliens don't believe that anything else could go on in regards to any doomsday planes or any military sightings on this continent. I love it how they think they have everything figured out. Lol.

I love it how the people that believe in aliens don't believe that anything else could go on in regards to any doomsday planes or any military sightings on this continent. I love it how they think they have everything figured out. Lol.
Name a time 5 doomsday planes were airborne. Iran stated as a FACT to the UN they will respond.

Whatever these craft are that are growing in number of sightings by the day, they have the capability to shut our nukes down and have already done it. It's not our technology so either off planet "whatever" exist or China/Russia can shut our nukes down. Disclosure is coming whether you want it to or not. Believe David Grusch, Luis Elizondo, and Col. Karl Nell because they aren't lying with what they know

Back