• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Free Zone (No Exceptions)

So my body is wrecked and war torn and my wife has these "special peach gummy things" that her sister gets from a friend. She said eat half a one so being the a-hole I am, I at the whole thing + 3 more. Shoulder don't hurt anymore. Neither does my head and I cant feel my toes or my hair. Seeing as how I cant tell the old lady I ate 3 of these things and I know some of you know what I ate, how long before I can feel my hair and my toes again? Its been a couple hours......

So my body is wrecked and war torn and my wife has these "special peach gummy things" that her sister gets from a friend. She said eat half a one so being the a-hole I am, I at the whole thing + 3 more. Shoulder don't hurt anymore. Neither does my head and I cant feel my toes or my hair. Seeing as how I cant tell the old lady I ate 3 of these things and I know some of you know what I ate, how long before I can feel my hair and my toes again? Its been a couple hours......
Woooooooooooo! It might be another 2-3 man, depends on your metabolism. Ive gone through nice ( well horrifying because I was working) 6 hour or so ride before. I had to train a client, let me tell you that was the hardest thing ever.

Could be the rest of the day depending on the dosage

Could be the rest of the day depending on the dosage
Yeah its time to break out the pink floyd and just relax! This is the best thing I ever watched high. Dark side of the moon album over the old wizard of oz. It fits so well, my god! That or disneys Fantasia!

Woooooooooooo! It might be another 2-3 man, depends on your metabolism. Ive gone through nice ( well horrifying because I was working) 6 hour or so ride before. I had to train a client, let me tell you that was the hardest thing ever.
Oh ok im just relaxing at home and don't have to go anywhere but damn, I thought since im a good sized man that half a one was child'rens play. The thing is I need it to kind of stop and level off if you know what I mean.....lol. Maybe if I eat something or drink some water but I don't know if I can get up

Had leftover pizza hut for lunch. Think that I am on fire internally

Had 2 slices of Key Lime pie last night,

BlissfulVerifiableArgusfish-small.gif

Back