• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Free Zone (No Exceptions)

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
Ok now I’m legit pissed, at my apt they’ve closed the pool, Ima turn into @Jimmy Hypocracy avatar this week
Man that has to suck, and crud. I'm really going to be begging to make it to August 2nd. All of a sudden, like an impulse, I really want to go to WNC but if we get new lockdowns (or even just a closure of the state parks) that isn't happening.

tramadoc

Reaction score
Man yes!!! And next week when I get my first tomato, I'll slather up 2 pieces of bread with Dukes, some tomato slices, few slices of jalapeno, salt, pepper and a big ol towel to catch all the juices running down my face haha.
Had my first tomato sandwich of the year two weeks ago. Had another this weekend. Big thick sliced beefsteak tomato. Salt, pepper, Mary Jane bread and Dukes mayo.

tramadoc

Reaction score
My last "special" hot dog was 4 years ago at a place I cant remember in Myrtle Beach. Something ale house but i got a footlong cover in fries and chili and it was heaven.

Another thing that will blow your tastebuds is get a chorizo queso from your favorite Mexican joint. We typically get plaza Azteca and use that chorizo queso on your burger as chili. Life changing.
We have a Plaza Azteca here in Elizabeth City. It’s pretty decent. They got their start up the road in Virginia Beach and started expanding.

tramadoc

Reaction score
Bringing the ice cream back up. For all yall NCSU folks. Best Howling cow flavor? Oh and they sell it in Harris teeter now, and Sunset Slush in Zebulon gets a few flavors from howling cow! Sunset slushs "Campfire delight " flavor is nuts ( its howling cow). I got two friends who work for howling cow making the stuff. They give me free ginormous store size tubs of the stuff and protein milk since they have too much apparently!
Bluebell. Had it while stationed at Goodfellow AFB in San Angelo, TX. That is all. Bluebell. Nothing else.

tramadoc

Reaction score
My wife is from philly and when i was there she thought inwas gonna get beat up.

I refused to order it with that cheese whiz yellow poop cheese and when I order i ordered a steak and cheese with provolone instead of a cheesesteak all the way.

I did get some funny looks.
Lucky you didn’t get stabbed. Pat’s or Geno’s? Geno’s baby!! My family is from north of Philly Bethlehem. Gotta stop at Geno’s on my way back every time.

Myfrotho704_

Reaction score
You ever sit there and think about what could have been ? That one girl that really clicked with you but you never took the chance on it ? Damn man .
Felt this, with this lightskin girl months ago, we knew each other for a long time, since elementary, stuff just started clicking but I never really took it serious tbh, we fell off ever since then and don’t talk no more, kinda regret that

Cad Wedge NC

Reaction score
Man yes!!! And next week when I get my first tomato, I'll slather up 2 pieces of bread with Dukes, some tomato slices, few slices of jalapeno, salt, pepper and a big ol towel to catch all the juices running down my face haha.
Had that yesterday.... My maters have been coming off for a couple of weeks now. My peppers seem hotter this year. Maybe I am getting older and softer....lol

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score