• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Free Zone (No Exceptions)

I have actually never tried bbq sauce but I might now. I am a chili/cheese guy. Is it weird that I don't like chili and ketchup mixed

To get really crazy about it I love ketchup on my burger but won't order it actually on it. Cold/room temp ketchup on warm ketchup is a no go

A good chili doesnt need to be mixed with kethcup or mustard......or bbq sauce.

I would recommend johnsonville beddar cheddars grilled nicely with a small touch of sweet baby Ray's and nothing else. You can thank me later!!

A good chili doesnt need to be mixed with kethcup or mustard......or bbq sauce.

I would recommend johnsonville beddar cheddars grilled nicely with a small touch of sweet baby Ray's and nothing else. You can thank me later!!
BBQ sauce and cheese on a hot dog or brat is phenomenal. Growing up on the coast we'd make hot dogs for lunch and put strips of cheese in between the bun and dog then some bbq sauce on top, wrap in tinfoil, walk to the beach... But the bun would almost morph all the way around the dog in the heat. When you went to eat it it was basically a corndog at that point with everything all melded together. Sounds disgusting, tastes amazing.

What the hell. Nothing goes on a hot dog except mustard, and MAYBE some diced onion or sauerkraut.

Heathens.

Nobody will know what the hell im talking about, but R.O’s bbq slaw, from Gastonia, NC, is a religious experience! I’m fo reals! On hotdogs, hamburgers, just spoonfuls by itself! It’s indescribable!

I’ll be living about 20 minutes away from the field of dreams movie site, starting Aug 1
Went and visited it over the 4th, took some amazing pics, can’t get them to post! Says file too big!:rolleyes:

I’ll be living about 20 minutes away from the field of dreams movie site, starting Aug 1
Went and visited it over the 4th, took some amazing pics, can’t get them to post! Says file too big!:rolleyes:

That's pretty cool. One of my favorite Costner movies.

Footlong dog from Sam’s Corner at Garden City Beach. Chili mustard Texas Pete large chocolate milkshake ?

Nobody will know what the hell im talking about, but R.O’s bbq slaw, from Gastonia, NC, is a religious experience! I’m fo reals! On hotdogs, hamburgers, just spoonfuls by itself! It’s indescribable!
Oh yeah, I know exactly what you are talking about. RO's slaw. Can't be beat.

Footlong dog from Sam’s Corner at Garden City Beach. Chili mustard Texas Pete large chocolate milkshake ?
I’m telling ya, The Dawg House on pleasantburg and Mauldin rd, best dogs and hand cut fries in Greenville! I think it may have went under during Covid!

Me and my wife debate the proper condiments for hot dogs regularly. She is solely mustard. Nothing else. I prefer bbq sauce on my hotdogs. Also cheese is a must have as well. If theres chili then I go with that and forget the bbq sauce.
Mustard with dill relish. Unless you are at the Varsity and then it's chili cheese or chili slaw.

Back