• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Free Zone (No Exceptions)

I think “ Eastbound and Down” the entire series, is hilariously funny! Politically incorrect, slightly, but entertaining!
It makes me want a perm, and just so y’all know, only cool people, like KP and myself, come from Shelby and Gastonia area!

I initially was balkish at doing Gorges State Park, but man, the more I look into it, the more I get excited about possibly going. Just hope we can see some of the things in the park though, it definitely would be better if I could go exploring for an hour plus.

Beyond this time if we are able to go, I might have to be back in the future for the other areas in the park, if they don't make easier access points.

We better make it to early August without locking down in GA/NC.

So soft serve, regular ice cream or a milkshake? Which is your go to treat?
Milkshake guy too, but I'm lactose intolerant. Sometimes the craving to too bad and I just deal with the stomach aches for the 15 minutes of pure bliss eating / drinking my shake.....

My wife would disagree, she doesn't think the resulting smell is worth my 15 minutes of joy, lol.

Milkshake guy too, but I'm lactose intolerant. Sometimes the craving to too bad and I just deal with the stomach aches for the 15 minutes of pure bliss eating / drinking my shake.....

My wife would disagree, she doesn't think the resulting smell is worth my 15 minutes of joy, lol.
Me too, sometimes it worth the poop.

Back